Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

my mom is driving us mad. help.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AugustSebastian

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:45 am    Post subject: my mom is driving us mad. help. Reply with quote

i am madly in love with my girlfriend. We live with my Parents. My Father does not know we are together. Two girls. and we sleep in the same room. My mother on the other hand knows. Now she say's "i don't care what you do as long as no one is home" which is fine. we follow that rule perfectly. she caught us once....in not so great position. meaning we changed some things, which is fine.

this is the newest problem. i don't know if she is trying to bond with my girlfriend or what.

just recently her and my girlfriend went shopping and they were talking about a magazine and some guy on it. my mother says to her "oh like you care about boys anyway." then yesterday my girlfriend went to the doctors. my mom asked if she was getting a physical, then says "well there's nothing to be afraid of, it's not like she is going to pop your cherry". all of this and more. and the way she says it makes me feel as if she is making fun of us. i have no idea what to do about this anymore.

please help.
kaykee80

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've learned that the key to any good relationship, whether it's with your parents, siblings, lover, etc. is open and honest communication.

How come your Dad doesn't know you two are together? Are you afraid to tell him?

As far as your Mom goes, I think the best thing to do is to tell her that it bothers you when she makes those types of comments. Ask her where she's coming from with those comments because maybe some part of her has an issue with you two being together or it could be totally harmless.
Lisa843

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Kaykee...she gave very good advice.

btw...how old are you?? just curious because you said you still live at home...that will put a strain on any relationship...if you don't have your own space and all that.

good luck.
Max Wallace

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If she believes in the Bible, hun, there is your reason why she is having a problem with it, and sayng the things she says. Although, when I read things or hear it out of a girls mouth about what a man has done to her, maybe being with the same sex (girls more so) isn't as bad as people make it out to be.
Love bug

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

one thing bother me here: how ocme you got that girl livign at your parents place? she dont have her own parents? what is she doing at your home? why is she living here? what about her own family?
and whats that story about you and that girl? looks like your mum is playing itcool and trying ot make it easier for you 2 to be together. but if oyu ask me i dont beleive in it. I think this is a make up story.
youa re teen living at your parents home and this girl just moves in..? right! and my name is Britney Spear!
Lisa843

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

although I don't agree with that lifestyle...it's not for me....

I think it is so wrong to judge someone like some people do. You got some positive in-put and advice...and also some very harsh and critical comments....
this is a public forum and there will always be people that don't agree or are hateful or ignorant. Take it in stride and follow your heart.

I Hope you figure it out and things work out the way you need them to. take care. Good Luck
sscutie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just let her know how you feel, I have a feeling that your mom is very understanding
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: