Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

when a girl says "getting bored" what doe it mean?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SageNinja123

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:45 am    Post subject: when a girl says "getting bored" what doe it mean? Reply with quote

i know what getting bored means but, i wanna know if she's planning on breaking up with me. she says she wants to take it(relationship) further but both of our lifestyles wont allow us too... i really love her and she loves me too but were stuck.. what should i do? Crying or Very sad
amber01

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:18 pm    Post subject: Your Girl Friend Getting bored Reply with quote

You are in trouble.. Every one including yourself loves excitement. Changes kills boredom even it comes with stress and discomfort. Surprise moves takes you in that direction.

My friend, start putting some spice in your relationship before you lose it Razz
sscutie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It could be just a phase, sometimes people are easily bored but it could just be something that will pass... safest thing to do is to make your relationship exciting that is if you dont want to take any risks...
romantic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When a guy becomes predictable,
women normally looses attraction
for him.

So dude what you need is to bcome
intresting and full of suprises.

This will work

Ayo
maynardblack

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If a woman tells you that she's bored, it's already worse than you think. It means she doesn't feel as attracted to you as she once did, maybe not at all.

The reason why it's worse than you think is that she actually told you that she was bored, which means she probably has been bored for some time.

I don't mean to be so negative, but it's important that you know the severity of the situation. If she's telling you that she's bored, she might be trying to instigate a fight because she knows that something like that is going to upset you (and secretly wanting you to break up with her because she can't do it herself). Who wouldn't be upset after hearing something like that?

It's going to be hard to recover, but you've got to be firm. I know that's going to be a blow to your ego, but you need to do everything you can to maintain confidence. Don't go bending over backwards to make yourself more interesting. Women test us all the time and this is no exception.

I would tell her: "If you're so bored with me, then go." But you probably didn't? Instead it made you feel really insecure, and now you want her approval. Don't let yourself get sucked into this game that you can't win. You're going to try harder and harder to win her approval and she's going to get more and more demanding.

You don't need any games or tricks to "win" her back. You need to be a man and stand up to her. Don't let her push you around. She's calling your relationship boring because she's a boring person. This is "neediness" in disguise. She's going to keep sucking your energy until you're dry and have nothing left to offer. You have to "nip this in the bud" before it's too late.

If you run around, constantly trying to win her approval, she's only going to get more and more bored. Why? Because women get bored when they control men. It seems counter-intuitive but it's true. She seems like she's asking you to be more interesting, but what she's really saying is that she wants you to be a challenging, strong man. The way that you do that is to not let her control you.

When she tells you that you're relationship is boring, tell her: "You're the one who's boring. Why don't you do something to entertain ME."

If you want her respect and love, you've got to love and respect yourself first.
Lisa843

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great advice maynardblack, I agree with most of that...especially that last sentence.
"If you want her respect and love, you've got to love and respect yourself first."
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: