Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

In love with a married woman

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lostheart

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:55 am    Post subject: In love with a married woman Reply with quote

I fell deeply in love with a married woman, about a year and half ago. I am definitely in love...I feel the stomach or heart 'pangs' when I see her or am with her. Just to see her is enough for me right now. We go out for lunch but nothing else. I have told her how I generally feel but have not told her that I love her.

Most of the time I feel great about it - I feel young and excited and I believe it has been good for me. There are other times when I feel very lonely and depressed especially when I know that I will never have her.

I am not sure why I have written this....I must say I feel better just telling some one out there that I love this woman.
chrissibabez

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you said you've told her how you generally feel... how did she respond to this? Is her marriage in a good place or are they having problems?
Lostheart

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:31 pm    Post subject: married woman Reply with quote

She didn't say too much...she thanked me for having these feelings and also said that the 'relationship' couldn't go any further. Since then and when we have gone to lunch - which she initiates fairly often - she is closer to me and we kiss fairly pastionately after lunch before we go our separate ways. We get along very well and although the 'relationship' is beyond just a friendship but not at an affectionate level, there is no doubt that she is allowing me in a little more than I originally expected. There are no problems wiith her marriage as far as I can surmise.
chrissibabez

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's so odd. She either has curiosity outside of her marriage, or she is just trying to not hurt your feelings. I don't know the situation well enough so I can't say for sure. When you guys go out for lunch and whatnot is it secretive? Does her husband know about you?
Lostheart

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:30 pm    Post subject: married woman Reply with quote

Husband knows me. Not sure if she is telling her husband...I would guess sometimes ...maybe very other time or so that we go to lunch. I really don't know him well but I would suggest that he is very quiet and she runs the household.
Lisa843

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why would you want to get involved with a married woman?? Nothing good can come of it (IMO)
there's excess baggage and trust issues that will be carried on to your relationship with her....

why not find someone single....or wait till she is not married?? and if she did leave her husband for you...wouldn't you have doubts about her doing you the same??
Lostheart

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:05 pm    Post subject: married woman Reply with quote

I couldn't help the involvement...............my heart took over. This is not a 'heavy' relationship and I am happy with what it is right now and what I expect it to be. I just need to see her and I am happy. Even if I see her once every couple of weeks it's enough. I have no ambition to leave my marriage or for her to leave hers. I am deeply in love with her and just having that appears to be all I need. Maybe it will get more involved later and I will need to make some decisions.
sscutie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You better take a good look at the relationship you are having... she might just be in there to have a good time with no strings attached... I can see in your post that you are starting to really fall in deep with her
Lisa843

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:48 pm    Post subject: Re: married woman Reply with quote

[quote="Lostheart"]I couldn't help the involvement...............my heart took over. This is not a 'heavy' relationship and I am happy with what it is right now and what I expect it to be. I just need to see her and I am happy. Even if I see her once every couple of weeks it's enough. I have no ambition to leave my marriage or for her to leave hers. I am deeply in love with her and just having that appears to be all I need. Maybe it will get more involved later and I will need to make some decisions.[/quote]
but is that fair to either of your spouses?? No offense meant, but (IMO) You can help it, you just don't want to. Saying you can't means you have no control over your actions. If you are grown, you're supposed to be able to control those feelings...especially if you made a commitment to another person....
we all make mistakes and do things we shouldn't at one time or another....but learning and growing from them is what counts...
IF you continue on doing something you know is wrong...that is not right and you have not learned...
Just my two cents... Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: