Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

definitely "the next step"?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Friendship
View previous topic :: View next topic  
just

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:51 am    Post subject: definitely "the next step"? Reply with quote

Hey,

ok so it all started online (even though were at the same highschool and we've noticed each other before)... then we went out, but wasn't actually a date... it was more like a walk out. we have actually cheek kissed (that was maybe the first time i realised this girl likes me too)..

then we started going to school together... we were laughing a lot and signs that we're inloved started to be more and more obvious... now i think we've passed to the next step since i've asked if she wants to be my girlfriend and she said something like "i thought you'll never ask me...". the problem is i asked her ONLINE! that is a big problem isn't it? each time we met we cheek kissed, but now since she agreed being my girlfriend... when should i kiss here? before the actually first date, or after? we haven't met yet since i told her i love her so i really don't wanna screw it up... please help! another observation would be that we're both kinda shy in each other's presence but we promissed it won't be that way anymore...

thanks in advance,
dan.
Surrwin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Dan,

Don't get to worked up over the first kiss. When it feels right that when you should do it. Don't worry about when or where. After the first kiss it only gets easier and each kiss after you'll find you'll become less and less shy to her and her to you.

So don't worry to much about it, everything is going to work out. I promise Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Friendship All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: