Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hi Evry1 I need your Opinion

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice
View previous topic :: View next topic  
loveless_john01

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:32 am    Post subject: Hi Evry1 I need your Opinion Reply with quote

Hey I'm new Here and I'd like to ask something...

I admit that I'm a 2 timer and a Big Jerk who always hurts or accidentally hurts my Girls or my Friends... I let go of what I think was true Love 2 times Already and I don't think I'm guilty... I have a Girlfriend and a Bestfriend who fights for my LOve... My Bestfriend is a part of my previous lovelife... And so she Confessed to me Her true Feelings when I had moved on... What do you think should I do with all these Problems A simple GUy Like me should do??? Sad

P.S.
My bestfriend is one of my two True Love... She's the Second to be Exact...

P.P.S.
I'm true to one of my love Motto: MOve on And Never look back to the PAst--- BUt now for the FIrst time I"m confused... Crying or Very sad
Lisa843

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you admit that you are a "two timer and jerk" and know what you do to those girls are wrong....then WHY do it??

also, you say you're true to your motto: "never look back"
don't look back now...move on and try to learn from past mistakes <---that's my advice. Good luck with all that. Smile
loveless_john01

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well yeah I try almost everytime and I did quit being a 2 Timer but I still hurt someone behind their Back by Unknown reasons... I don't know maybe the World hates me... I;m not that Goodlooking... MAn I suck but Thanks for the Advise though...

BUt now It'll be a Hard task to give my Bestfriend an "I can't be with you" speech... Crying or Very sad

<SIGH>

Anyways Thanks Again ms. Lisa
SuzyJones

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, you know that you are like, so why don't you change and do something good? Like you don't have to hurt the people who loves. One bad thing, it's not good that you are crossing the two rivers at the same time. :)
Lisa843

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe you are not trying hard enough?? IF you really want to do better...you will. You just have to set your mind to it.
And being "goodlooking"or not has nothing to do with what's in your heart and soul and how you choose to treat people.

it's not hard....
if your best friend is that...she'll understand and want what's best for you...and you would want what's the best for her. (imo)

[quote="loveless_john01"]Well yeah I try almost everytime and I did quit being a 2 Timer but I still hurt someone behind their Back by Unknown reasons... I don't know maybe the World hates me... I;m not that Goodlooking... MAn I suck but Thanks for the Advise though...

BUt now It'll be a Hard task to give my Bestfriend an "I can't be with you" speech... Crying or Very sad

<SIGH>

Anyways Thanks Again ms. Lisa[/quote][code][/code]
loveless_john01

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:33 pm    Post subject: Yeah??? Reply with quote

Well yeah Easy for you to say...

Do you think I didn't try those things??? Of course I did... And besides It's not so Hard to think of a solution... But I'm looking for the simplest way to do it... I've tried it for a number of times but none goes well...
Lisa843

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Yeah??? Reply with quote

you're right. words are easier said than done...but you have to put your mind to it and keep a positive attitude. If you are so down on yourself,,how can you expect anyone else to take you serious or love you. You have to first love yourself.

good luck.

[quote="loveless_john01"]Well yeah Easy for you to say...

Do you think I didn't try those things??? Of course I did... And besides It's not so Hard to think of a solution... But I'm looking for the simplest way to do it... I've tried it for a number of times but none goes well...[/quote]
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: