Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How can I get guys I like to like me more?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Dating Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
alexis

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:30 pm    Post subject: How can I get guys I like to like me more? Reply with quote

I have the dilemma of finding myself really liking certain guys but then they don't like me back. Guys I don't like end up liking me sometimes, but what good is that?
scorpio
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"What good is that?" Well, that mean you are an attractive girl! Do think about it. What you think make them attracted to you? Hmmm... were there like a lot of communication between you guys?

And as for those you like but... Any actions you have taken?

Well, I am not suggesting anything. But before someone would actually like you, he has to have that chance to get to know you better... enjoy talking to you and then slowly....

Hmmm... maybe just a question, why you like them? Well, the reason for you may just be the reason for them to like you too?
fluffy23

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

its not any good but thats reality.....
Zallik

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe the guys that you like but can't have (or play hard to get) are more interesting than the guys who like you and are easy to get. It's like a cat and a string. If the string is dangled above the cat's head, the cat goes nuts, but the moment it's dropped for the cat to have, it gets bored.
Bunnygurl_1800

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In high school i found myself in the same situation were the guys i didnt like were the ones that wanted to be with me. I dont know you personal but i notice the guys i didnt like i could be more confertable and confident with. Try becoming more confident around the guys you like, learn to like yourself and try not to wrry to much about this situation, im sure if you start being friends with them they might strat seeing you in a different way?
good luck..
Brandon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:08 pm    Post subject: Re: How can I get guys I like to like me more? Reply with quote

[quote:530e001134="alexis"]I have the dilemma of finding myself really liking certain guys but then they don't like me back. Guys I don't like end up liking me sometimes, but what good is that?[/quote:530e001134]

Sweetie..you can't make anyone like you. Most likely if you were to be with one of those guys.. you may say to yourself.. why in the hell did I ever go out with him, or what did I see in him?

Trust God to bring you the right person, love. Don't try to do everything yourself.. put it God's hands. Very Happy
W4rdrivr

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:23 pm    Post subject: how to... Reply with quote

Hey Zallik
I like the 'Cat / string' analagy...that is so true.

IF you really want a guy to want you back, ignore him and act unconcerned. But whatever you do, DON'T sleep with him, that is the way to get rid of him. I often sleep with people I WANT to ditch, works great, especially if U act like they can't get U off...LOL!

Wardriver Very Happy
N+++ o+ K++ w-- O--- M-- V PS+ PE++
Y+ PGP t--- 5-- X R* tv b++ DI-- D----
G++++ e++ h---- r--- z?
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------
Adriana01

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

a guy will like you more or give you more attention if you are comfortable in your own skin and confident with who you are. he will not be interested if you are trying too hard to act like someone else or an ideal girl you would think he would like.
pink&red

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a problem too.
Iím going on a date next week; the guy that Iím dating is very meticulous about clothes and style and Iím a dumb when it comes to clothing.
I have bought this dress; is it good enough?

[img:42822136ed]http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/edressme_1946_42647507.jpg[/img:42822136ed]

Have you noticed it guys that some pictures cannot be uploaded directly on the forum because of its size. I couldnít upload this picture but thanks to [url=http://www.uploadit.org]image hosting[/url] that helped me in posting the picture. Now, give me the opinions; I badly need that.
~Angel~

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First of all it shouldn't matter to this guy what you are wearing, if he likes you, you could be wearing a potato sack & he would still want to be w/you.

Secondly, the dress looks nice. It looks summery & very cool. Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Dating Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: