Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I cant bear to without him

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Breaking Up
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hamster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:07 pm    Post subject: I cant bear to without him Reply with quote

Hi, im kinda in need of some advice...

To cut a long story short ive been with my bf for a year and 7 months and it has been very turbulant at times. We both love each other very very much but my bf always had problems forgetting the past (unfortunately some of the past kinda creeped in when we were first meeting) I didn't help myself by lying about a few things not because I wanted to lie and hurt him but more because I was ashamed of things I have done and didnt want him to be any more ashamed of me. So weve tried to work things out so many times but this time im scared he wants our break to be forever.

He told me that it was just as much his fault for not letting things go as much as it is mine for keeping things from him. I am very grateful for the fact that he still loves me but its because of this that im really struggling to cope. Hes the kind of guy that doesnt know what to do when someones upset so im trying so hard not to ring him etc. Ive done pretty well fighting my urges apart from the odd txt ive sent and an email at first to explain my feelings.

I know hes right about our problems and that we shouldnt argue the way we do but I cant help loving him so much and wanting to do everything so save us. Im truely in love with this man and I know he love me so much too. Weve just spent time travelling together and ive done so much with him I cant let him just leave my life, especially when i know this is not what he wants. To top it off hes having a birthday party in 2 weeks and im so scared about it, i really want to go so i can see him but i dont want to get upset there. He said he wants me there, surely this is a sign he still wants me?

Sorry if it sounds all muddled, its just the way im feeling right now. Im really strong when it comes to fighting together but without him i feel so weak.

Do I call him and talk to him?
one-winged-angel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:09 am    Post subject: lol Reply with quote

why did you fight with him?? does he have any other girls he like,, cuz if he does I think you should just let go,, but if he doesn't you should really hold onto him.. after all, i dun think that he would break up with you after you knew him 1 year and 7 months...just act normal in his birthday party like a normal friend,, maybe that would be better~~
Lhaneezki

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:07 am    Post subject: hmm.. Reply with quote

Why incase that he has another girl it means we cannot anymore fight for our love? how about the time when you are together or your journey.. how about that? that's also my problem I can't let go of my bf even she has new girl. Sad
jennytom88

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:21 pm    Post subject: i believe this will help you also Reply with quote

magical spells really work!! I never thought there were still honest, genuine, trustworthy and very powerful spell casters until i met the spiritual helper, prophetess Lamida. last week she did a love spell for me and it worked effectively and now she just did a money spell for me and i am getting so much money from all angles, just thought it would be good to let you all my fellows know about this. she does all spells, Love spells, money /finacial spells, lottery spells ,missing friends or loved ones or may be you are looking for platonic friends e.t.c her e-mail is: prophetesslamida@yahoo.com, if you want to ask me anything my e-mail is:jennytom88@yahoo.com
i consulted her and i got what i wanted and i promised her, that i will help her place advert and tell people about her good works.. that is why i am telling you this.No matter what your problems are she will help you with it ,may be not even among the ones i mentioned above just conctact her.
Good luck.
i met a spell caster on here and she has really help me alot with finding the love of my life and i think you all will like to know more of it ....i bet she has the power to help with any human problems....Her email is prophetesslamida@yahoo.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Breaking Up All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: