Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Break up? Its unfair- I need Help

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Breaking Up
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lhaneezki

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:55 am    Post subject: Break up? Its unfair- I need Help Reply with quote

I don't know why break ups are unfair. I've been in a relationship for 2 years and 5 months when suddenly my bf broke up me. The last time that we saw each other was last August 30, 2008 and then September 2 my mom came from US. I've been busy for that week and then all of a sudden he's asking for a space. He said he want to explore etc. I gave him that space that he wants. After a couple of days, I just realized what going on? what made his mind decide to have a space? After I went to Manoag with my family, we've met at Eastwood Libis (QC Philippines) and we've talked what's going on with us. He said what is important to you truth or acceptance? I said of truth, how I will accept if I don’t know the truth. Then he told me that she’s dating a girl (twice) and he also said that he likes her and they’ve know each other for two weeks. Can you imagine that? The girl who’s 28 years old was her former applicant (because my ex bf is an HR Officer) So there I was very upset.

At first, I was thinking that that’s not true, but then I found out in his email (I have an access to his emails and friendster) that there’s a message from the girl stating that she’s comfortable when she’s with my ex bf. So there my world turned into black and I want to faint. I don’t know how to react, my tears fell and there I made a dummy email pretending to be someone and I sent her a message. She replied and gave her contact numbers, I called her begging to please stay away from him and she said yes. That day also I have the feeling that they will see each other. I used to track my bf from my cellphone and then I found out that they meet and he drop the girl to her house. I was so mad and I know that the girl will tell him that I sent a message and to talked to her.
That night I called my ex bf and I admit that I sent a message to the girl and I also talked to her. He’s really mad at me as in.

I tried to win him back as much as I can. I begged him to be back and fix our relationship but he made his decision. By the way I never introduced him to my family fearing that my mom would not go to US if she will know that I’m in a relationship. But I promised to my ex that I’ll introduce him when my mom comes home from US. I was about to surprise him at the end of September but then this nightmare happened. I am so upset. I know my mistakes and I am blaming myself right now but I should have the chance to prove to him that “hey I can fix it prove it to you” but then he did not gave me another chance.

They went out of town, just the two of them. Well what do you expect? I know that something happened. That’s the third time they met. See how fast the things are. But I know that their relationship won’t last because the girl is married but they’re not living together and she has a 5 year old daughter. It came to a point that I always call him even though that he’s pushing me away and he’s saying things that hurts me. He’s mad at me I don’t know why.

I still love him I cannot move on but I am trying. He spoiled me, he treated me like her princess. That’s another reason why I cannot let go of him “ATTACHMENT” its not easy that you’re so in love with this guy and you thought that “its him” but then he’s not. By the way he’s older than me by 7 years he’s turning 30 this December and I’m turning 24 on March. I don’t know I can’t let go of him. I still love him and I still want him to be back. I need an advise. Please help me. Thank you so much in advance.
Surrwin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi...

I think you know what really has to happen here Lhaneezki. It can't continue.

He is off having a fling with some other girl he doesn't even know just because he wants something new. He may have treated you like a princess but that i all gone now, he is looking away. I treated my GF like princesses too, but I still broke up with them when I didn't think they were the right one after all.

All I can tell you is to stay strong, don't let it hurt you to much. If this is how he is, it wasn't going to work out anyways. So atleast it happened now before you wasted anymore of your time with him.

I know this is hard to accept, but this is how it is. Be strong!
Lisa843

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote]I don't know why break ups are unfair[/quote]
because that's life. We don't always get what we want..but most of the time we get what we need. You can't make someone love you or feel the same way...no matter how much begging or pleading you do. If anything that will make someone want to be further apart.
You've got to come to grips and move on. <--that would be for the best, from what I've read.

You deserve someone to love you and be there for you. I agree with the other poster...be strong. Everything happens for a reason. good luck.
jennytom88

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:20 pm    Post subject: i believe this will help you also Reply with quote

magical spells really work!! I never thought there were still honest, genuine, trustworthy and very powerful spell casters until i met the spiritual helper, prophetess Lamida. last week she did a love spell for me and it worked effectively and now she just did a money spell for me and i am getting so much money from all angles, just thought it would be good to let you all my fellows know about this. she does all spells, Love spells, money /finacial spells, lottery spells ,missing friends or loved ones or may be you are looking for platonic friends e.t.c her e-mail is: prophetesslamida@yahoo.com, if you want to ask me anything my e-mail is:jennytom88@yahoo.com
i consulted her and i got what i wanted and i promised her, that i will help her place advert and tell people about her good works.. that is why i am telling you this.No matter what your problems are she will help you with it ,may be not even among the ones i mentioned above just conctact her.
Good luck.
i met a spell caster on here and she has really help me alot with finding the love of my life and i think you all will like to know more of it ....i bet she has the power to help with any human problems....Her email is prophetesslamida@yahoo.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Breaking Up All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: