Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What do men consider "just friends"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Ask Him
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jadotbeaujolais

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 5:49 am    Post subject: What do men consider "just friends" Reply with quote

I have developed a new friendship with a man. We hang out a few times a week and talk a couple times a day every day. My other male friends don't call me this much or hang out with me as much.
He is interested in a friend of ours and has had one date, and even called me beforehand to see what I was doing that night.

Is he wanting more than friendship from me or is this normal male behavior?
Simson

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is hard to say but from a guy point of view the possibilities seems high. Sometimes we can be confused who really meant for us. While he is dating your friend but in his mind, he can think about you. It happen to me most of e time.

hope you can find out the answers soon.
Buck

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps he is waiting for you to make the first move. Have you flirted with him at all?
jadotbeaujolais

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:04 am    Post subject: What do men consider "just friends" Reply with quote

I have not flirted with him at all. I want to give him a hint without being obvious in case he doesn't have any feelings towards me.
Buck

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't be afraid, go ahead and flirt! Embarassed Guys love a good flirt once in a while. You'll be able to tell from his reaction wether he is intrested. Have fun with it. If you two are freinds, he needs to know. Don't be subtle, some guys are love blind. He may have the best thing in the world in front of him and not even know it.
Ask him for a date-yup, a real date. Read his reaction-take it from there.
jadotbeaujolais

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, so I got jealous while I was with him one night and decided if I can get jealous, I need to tell him how I feel. So I made the major faux pas and did it in an email late at night. He left a few messages the next day, as usual, not mentioning the email. Then after I did not call back, he finally left a message about getting the email and said we needed to talk. I finally answered since he started calling every half hour. He had been drinking and was at a loss for words. I was angry that what he brought up was the fact that I was jealous about another woman that had called him. I never let him try to talk about my feelings because there was such a long uncomfortable silence, I started acting like normal and we had our usual hour long conversation filled with laughter. Though he did throw in that he started drinking that night because he was confused and had alot to think about.

Two days later, I had to tell him that I cannot act like nothing happened and that I am unable to speak to him until I get my feelings under control. he said that is not what he wanted and we left it at that.

Did I do the right thing? I just wanted to be honest. I did not mean to put him on the spot. Now I am miserable and wondering if I made the right decision and if he is with that other woman.

Should I have kept my feelings to myself? I emailed him one more time apologizing and explaining in more detail and he has not even replied.

HELP!!
Buck

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahhh, but now you know his feelings. You know he has little intrest. So, either make him interested or not. Your choice.
jadotbeaujolais

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, he never replied, but does that mean he has little interest? Why would a grown man call someone all the time and spend so much time on the phone?? That is fine when 2 people of the opposit sex are friends in high school,but at our age (36 and 3Cool it seems a little immature unless there is something underlying,don't you agree?

What do you think?
Victor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When it comes to love, guys can be acting just like a child. Maybe he doesn't know what to do that he choose to pretend not to see the message. But still I think he does has a little interest. At least for me, I would never keep calling a gal that I am not even a bit intereted in man Cool
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Ask Him All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: