Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Really need advice...please help!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Dating Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
billabonggreg

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:24 pm    Post subject: Really need advice...please help! Reply with quote

Hi everybody

I've just joined because I really need some advice on a situation.

Ok, I live and work in England and the company I work for quite often has American Interns working for us for maybe a few weeks or months. Anyway about 7 weeks ago we took on an American intern from Arizona. She is absolutely stunning and luckily works with me and a colleague of mine in our office we share together. Since she started, we just clicked straight away. We have such a laugh together and flirt quite a lot also. I've been out with her and her friends and really got a good vibe off her...I think! Even my colleagues have noticed it and asked me if i'm going to do anything about it. I just don't know if she likes me.

Well 7 weeks have passed and her last day is tomorrow. I'm really not sure if I should tell her how I feel. I just don't know if she has feelings or is just being friendly and flirty. She has a boyfriend back home but even told me it wasn't a long term relationship.

I don't want to ruin the friendship we have formed over the 7 weeks as she still wants to keep in touch (via facebook) but on the other hand I don't want her to go and never know how I felt and maybe she may have felt it too.

I asked her for a drink after work tomorrow and she said yes. Should I tell her how I feel when we go for a drink or just leave it and say goodbye? I would love her to say she felt something too but would hate it if she didn't and it would probably affect our friendship.

Any advice would be very much appreciated. Sorry it's such a long post but I really feel for this girl and would love to know what you think I should do!

Many thanks!
JackReed

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Greg,

Sorry I've just seen this post and judging by the date, it has already happened!

How did it go?

I would have advised to go for it, as you seem to feel you have a good relationship with her that you could tell her such a thing.

I won't say anything more now as the event has passed but please let us know how it went!

Kind Regards,

Jack

View my profile for the link!
alinaboom

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:56 pm    Post subject: Really need advice please help Reply with quote

hey buddy,

as you said, just go straight to her and tell her:

"hi then smile. I have noticed you from some time and i want to tell you that you are very pretty, and I am glad I finally got the courage to come and tell you this."

I am sure she will understand and will say something that will help you go on.

Then you ask her whether she would want to have a coffee with you or go somewhere nice.

if she says something bad that will discourage you from going on, just leave her, she isnt worth your time.

good luck
Sorry for offtop: [URL=http://forums.nvidia.com/index.php?showuser=166440]chripka tamiflu[/URL]
chixy lady

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just try enjoying life my dear...better yet try visit this site..you would certainly enjoy the fun of talking with new people and learn more things.
chalotdatche

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just enjoy the flirting thing between the two of you. keeping a friendship is more important to you as i may noticed than telling her the truth. so, what oyu can do is to stay as friends and flirt... life's full of fun. enjoy life!
jennytom88

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:09 pm    Post subject: i believe this will help you to Reply with quote

magical spells really work!! I never thought there were still honest, genuine, trustworthy and very powerful spell casters until i met the spiritual helper, prophetess Lamida. last week she did a love spell for me and it worked effectively and now she just did a money spell for me and i am getting so much money from all angles, just thought it would be good to let you all my fellows know about this. she does all spells, Love spells, money /finacial spells, lottery spells ,missing friends or loved ones or may be you are looking for platonic friends e.t.c her e-mail is: prophetesslamida@yahoo.com, if you want to ask me anything my e-mail is:jennytom88@yahoo.com
i consulted her and i got what i wanted and i promised her, that i will help her place advert and tell people about her good works.. that is why i am telling you this.No matter what your problems are she will help you with it ,may be not even among the ones i mentioned above just conctact her.
Good luck.
i met a spell caster on here and she has really help me alot with finding the love of my life and i think you all will like to know more of it ....i bet she has the power to help with any human problems....Her email is prophetesslamida@yahoo.com
reallove

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

By all means, let her know how you feel. You are allowing love to flow freely from your heart. She may not feel the same for you. But that is alright. It is important that you are being true to yourself and to her of your feelings. This will create clearer channels of communication and give you greater insight if this connection is worth pursuing. http://www.bestsitesforonlinedating.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Dating Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: