Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Who is Damon Hansen

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> New Member Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thecueball

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:34 pm    Post subject: Who is Damon Hansen Reply with quote

Damon Hansen (myself) is actually just an average man.
I am often asked how I am able to write like I do, there is really not secret involved in it. I just try to convey my thoughts and experiances in a way that everyone can understand. Although I will admit that I do try to write in an effort to help others to find some answers to questions they might not know how to ask, also I truely enjoy trying to help others to help themselves.
Often I have been told that I am unique and there arent other individuals out there like myself, While I do believe that I am unique in that I am a sum of my experiances, I dont believe that my outlook on life and relationships is entirely unique. I myself am just at a point in my life where I am not afraid to express what I feel nor do I worry how others might perceive me. Simply put you like me or you dont and I truely dont care one way or another, for I am not out to impress anyone or influence them to like me.
I will continue to write here and my future books. I hope to all of you who enjoy reading my writings continue to do so, and please feel free to inform all your friends as to where to find my writings also if you feel they might enjoy them also or if they might help just to put a smile on thier face.
To all my friends, family, and readers may your days be blessed with joy and happiness.
Damon
skywalker160

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:30 pm    Post subject: Hi Reply with quote

I'm sure we can get along Damon

I wrote a book too.
|
|
|
|
V
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> New Member Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: