Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New and needing advice

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> New Member Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Donatella

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 10:16 pm    Post subject: New and needing advice Reply with quote

[color=darkblue][/color][size=18][/size][size=24][/size]
I am here because I could use the objective opinion of people who may have been through what I am going through .
I live with a man who when we first started dating was attentive. loving extremely affectionate and made me feel desired and wanted.
All of that changed 2 years ago when I moved in with him.
All I ever get is a perfunctory kiss hello or goodbye.
My self esteem is destroyed.
I have tried talking to him..writing him but nothing changes.
Help!
skywalker160

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:41 pm    Post subject: Hi Reply with quote

Sorry you have it this way, it's just so perfunctory

Hope we can all help here

Take care

Jonathan
Lisa843

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Welcome.

sorry you are going through this...

from what you have said it sounds to me that he has lost interest. It could be because of several reasons.

It's very important to have a good communication in relationships. If he will not communicate with you and let you know what is wrong and why the distance....WHY would you want to stick around someone that makes you feel like you said you do??

*please note...my advice does not mean I think the problems are because of you...
He's the one that changed up and is distancing himself from you...for whatever reasons.

My advice would be to work on you. Find ways to help you feel better about yourself. Treat yourself to something nice, pamper yourself. If you have things in your life that you feel you need to work on ..on a personal level...work on those things. Know that YOU are worthy and you deserve to have someone that cares and is loving...and willing to love you the way you want and need. When you do all this, then maybe you will re-evaluate your relationship...maybe it's not what you want afterall??

And if he IS seeing someone else or not....all that will wake him up (IMO)
Let him see you are gonna be fine with or without him...
Let him know (if you still do want him) you want him...but don't NEED him...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> New Member Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: