Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lost special person coz i loved her....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Friendship
View previous topic :: View next topic  
heema

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:01 pm    Post subject: Lost special person coz i loved her.... Reply with quote

i'm a guy 32..i knew her by chat..in mirc...i'm married also she... Crying or Very sad
along 2 months..we became very special friends...
both of us suffer problems with partners...we falled in loved so much...but...
she was suffering more...coz the distance and her problems with husband..sometimes i was selfish..but i swear..i tried..to be away many times..but she was sending me messages or tags..showing her suffer and love...
it was so harm to be like this...specially for her...
i love her so much..also i care of her...
about 2 months ago..she sent me a letter ...stop our love..u must be away...forgive me...!!!!!!
i excepted that one day...even i shocked...but..i was sure..we'll arrive to this point one day...
the problem is...i can't forget her...i remember every moment we were together her ...i find her in my heart...mind..net..mirc..yahoo...everywhere...i think...i go...i eat...even i dream... Crying or Very sad
i still keep to visit our meeting places in net...but another name...wishing to see her..or at least see her name.....
whiteberry

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you met someone you learn to love, you thought that it was destiny
who made your paths cross. But what if making your paths cross is just a part
of the game that the playful destiny created? Making you realized in the end that
the person you thought that was destined for you wasn’t really meant to stay…
but only destined to make you feel love and leave you when you’ve already fallen.
It’s not easy to state a reason when you decide to leave your love.
Some might think that it’s just an excuse… some might not actually believe…
some will blame you…some might even be mad at you…what they dont see is the fact
that…it hurts you even more to hurt someone who doesn’t deserve to be hurt…
Especially when you cant actually state the reason why you have to leave…
You can never own something that was never yours…so let’s stop gripping on things
we expect to last forever…NOTHING LASTS FOREVER.., FOREVER IS A LIE..,
EVERYTHING IS TRANSITORY…So while you have something in your hand,
put in mind that it’s just borrowed..,So that someday when it’s gone,
it wont take you eternity just to let it go..When your feelings get strong for someone,
it’s always wise to stop for a while and give your heart.. - a time to breathe…a time to use your mind
to weigh the situation based on REASON not EMOTION…
chalotdatche

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, you really have to accept the fact that you're special treatment with each other will end up... it's okay that you have falelen for her and also to you but be strong to face the fact that it will never end happily as you wish. just move on one step at a time in order to forget her...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Friendship All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: