Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Do guys like girls with southern accents?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Ask Him
View previous topic :: View next topic  
analea

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:01 am    Post subject: Do guys like girls with southern accents? Reply with quote

I'm from Alabama so my friends pick on me sometimes, and I'm really shy so I get tongue-tied alot, but they're always saying how cute they think it is, especially my northerner guy friends, so I just wanted your opinion does a southern accent turn you off, or do you think it's cute? Also my accent isn't like out in the woods country, not saying that's bad though I love good country accent:), It's just an Alabama drawl.
OrangeBudge

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol for me, I love accents period.... My first gf was from australia <3 i fell in love with her accent lol, NOW ME PERSONALLY im persian i dont have an accent cuz i grew up in canada, and i dont like american accents, lol sorry to say that but im just fucked when it comes down to the U.S. I havnt met anyone from the south personally i have heard the accent and i like it on girls only, the guys just annoy me when they speak with an accent. I hate certain american accents tho.. like the boston accent EWW. the fake italian accent half the new yorkers have. EWW lol but thas just me i love accents too but just certain ones.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Ask Him All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: