Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

my fairytale finally has a happy ending

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
butterflies17

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 2:50 am    Post subject: my fairytale finally has a happy ending Reply with quote

Through middle school up to last year, i was the fat kid with mostly no friends. i also more than anything wanted a guy...when i started losing weight i got boyfriends, sure. but in the end i felt there was no hope of a guy who could love me for who i was.

then comes along my current boyfriend...from the first day he treated me like a queen...he made my heart do flip flops and i got butterflies just at the sight of him...the first day we met was planned because at that point we had only talked on the phone. but we decided we liked each other. so we met the next day.

i didnt see him walk into the arcade. i was playing a racing game. but he told me later that night, that when he saw me he thought my god she is beautiful. i finally saw him. to my surprise i saw him shaking his butt on the dance dance revolution game. so i walked over and stood there pretending to just be a watcher. he finished his game and the first thing he did was walk over to me and hug me then he surprised me with a kiss.

since then he hasnt changed. and neither have i. he still treats me so wonderfully. and i still get butterflies at the sight of him. he ended up staying with me the night we met. and i ended up spending the weekend at his families ranch for the next two nights. surprisingly he wanted me to go meet his family after one night together. the best part about all this is he doesnt require sex. we just lay there holding eachother and sleeping. he said i love you first.

to this day, our love is only growing stronger. and the butterflies are still there, and apparently he gets them to. i love him and i hope he stays loving me because he is the first person who i can truly say i love you to and mean it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
pedro_9k6k

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 11:42 am    Post subject: Dating Reply with quote

Yeah! I am with you and wishing you for great time!
All the best!
butterflies17

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:38 pm    Post subject: thx Reply with quote

thx for that....it means alot to have support Very Happy
Belial

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hm, seems great. How long have you known each other, anyway?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Stories All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: