Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Interested or just impressed?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Ask Her
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maverick88

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:30 pm    Post subject: Interested or just impressed? Reply with quote

Hey,

I am a commander/instructor in the army. I am in charge of a certain course, beside our course there is another course who train girls to be instructors.

Anyway, there is this girl who makes eye contact every time she passes me. This could mean 2 things:

1. She is interested.

2. She is impressed when walking near an instructor.

This happens almost every day and every time she passes me.
What do you think?
Thanks in advance.
stp23

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably both...interested and impressed, and interested because she's impressed. Is she subordinate to you? If so, be careful, as she might be playing it up to gain your favor. I don't think I am mistaken in pointing out that you need to establish conversation to see where things could go. The only way you'll discover someone's real thoughts is by conversation and close observance of the non-verbal cues she gives you in the course of your chat. Read up on "non-verbal indicators of interest" so as to properly gauge this young lady's intentions.
Maverick88

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not her direct instructor. The only problem is that we are not allowed to talk to the girls of the other course while staying in the base.

For that I will have to wait 2-3 weeks.

Another possibility is to call her (phone number is not a problem for me to get), but I will need to have a good reason.
stp23

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I would call her, and state the reason: "I'm going out to *insert place here* and would like you to enjoy the evening out with me. What time do you want me to pick you up.". If she says no, then at least you made an effort. If she says yes, then you will have a good time and get to know the young lady better. Just be yourself, and muster up some of that military-instilled courage, exercising your manly confidence, and take charge. If you get turned down, you'll still have peace of mind knowing that she respected your rank and authority.
DiamondEyez

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:57 am    Post subject: ask her Reply with quote

I think she likes you and she's trying to let you know by the eye contact so if your interested too you'll approach her, maybe after the class if shes the "don't mix business with pleasure" type. Theres still some female out here who rather wait for the man to make the first move.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Ask Her All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: