Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sex On First Date...Relationship Worthy or Not???
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Dating Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Waldin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:10 am    Post subject: Sex On First Date...Relationship Worthy or Not??? Reply with quote

Would you consider a woman/man who sleeps with you on a first date to be relationship worthy????

Fellas & Ladies....let us know your thoughts!!!

Last edited by Waldin on Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
xlucky Ladyx

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

who would want to have sex on the first date? isn't it saying that there is only one thing involved and that's all the relationship is going to be based around? I don't really agree to sleeping with someone on the first date, but then again I guess I'm old fashioned.
brendon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with you, as dating does not mean that sex is the only thing that should be taken into consideration, rather it would be more fruitful if the relatioship is blossomed in the initial stages and when both of them are well aware of the likes and dislikes of each other then they can always go for sex. However if a relationship is made for the sole purpose to have sex, I doubt about the long term success of such a relationship, so this is not a question of being old fashioned, it is rather a thing of morality.
chayne

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a completely sexist question...there is a man involved here too - do I think that a PERSON who has sex on the first date is worthy -yes!

So a person has an independent spirit, so they don't attach strings to sex, so they are completely comfortable haveing a series of experiences throughout their life, more power to them.

All people are worthy - ALWAYS. Their behavior at times may conflict with my belief system, but that PERSON is always worthy. So the realionship may be one that doesn't blossom into anything past an acquaintance - so what! If I don't want a relationship based on sex on the first date - then don't have sex on the first date.

Two of my best long term relationships started with sex on the first date. Get over it - sex can be just sex; unconditional experiences are very rare, appreciate it.

Take responsibility for one's own actions - it takes two to shag.
Johnny5

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Totally with chayne on this question. One thing I have learned as I have gotten older is that a physical quality to a relationship is something to revel in rather than treat as a nonentity. If you connect on a physical plane, it does not preclude a higher bond.

Do the walk of shame but not too far away. Smile
heartbroken

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:8325dc7840="chayne"][b:8325dc7840]sex can be just sex[/b:8325dc7840]; unconditional experiences are very rare, appreciate it.[/quote:8325dc7840]

If your looking for a shag then no that relationship is not worthy because if she will sleep with you on the first night imagine what she will do when she gets tired of your dick (because she will after a while).

Sex is not just "sex".Its the act of making love....I am sorry but any girl who sleeps with a man on the first date is not marriage material or someone I would see myself spending the rest of my life with.
You may see life as one big adventure but there are some of us out there who value ourselves more.

I cant speak for the OP but I will tell you this,the woman I want to raise my kids better instill in them the same values she was instilled with.I dont want to raise kids that will fxxk on the first night...sorry thats why so many relationships are corrupt today.

Pick sense from my nonsense.... Idea
chayne

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heartbroken,

If you slept with a woman on the first date - why is she the only one taking the responsibility? If you haven't/didn't, then how would you know if she would have?

I can respect that you may feel that a PERSON should not have sex on the first date; but why mention only the woman - there is a man having a shag too.

Equality and acceptance of personal differences cultivates peace.
Chemist

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not so important when (on what date) you had sex.The important thing is how things continue after sex.If the passion is still there of course that you should have a relantionship.
Bunnygurl_1800

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personaly i think you should try to wait it off, its only the first day, take time to actually get to know the person. I think its better if you can end it simple the first couple dates. This will give you time to actually know the person beside the kissing and cuddling)

Last edited by Bunnygurl_1800 on Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:42 am; edited 5 times in total
Brandon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:37 am    Post subject: Re: Sex On First Date...Relationship Worthy or Not??? Reply with quote

[quote:002c703c12="Waldin"]Would you consider a woman/man who sleeps with you on a first date to be relationship worthy????

Fellas & Ladies....let us know your thoughts!!![/quote:002c703c12]

I never had sex on the first date, but some of my dates wanted to.

That on is a hard one. Some may work out..some may not.

For me.. I want to wait.. I like to care for and have the feeling there for the person first.
shaneeats

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone in the thread had brought to my attention that there is a man involved as well. She might have made the move to screw, but the gentleman certainly took the gesture! Sex on the first date is niether relationship worthy or not. It's sex. All humans do it; others for different reasons. I will admit that I have had sex on the first date, and I'm not ashamed of it. There's nothing bad about it, but, if leads into a "more than one time thing", then you're going into the realm of friends with benifits, if you don't find an interest to be in a relationship with that certain person. All in all, just enjoy what's going on. Don't be to serious, but take your feelings, as well as hers, into concideration. It'll help you out in the long run.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
~Angel~

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Sex On First Date...Relationship Worthy or Not??? Reply with quote

[quote:7bc5a48cee="Waldin"]Would you consider a woman/man who sleeps with you on a first date to be relationship worthy????

Fellas & Ladies....let us know your thoughts!!![/quote:7bc5a48cee]

No, I don't thing sex on a first date is relationship worthy, but then again I'm not the type that sleeps around. Guess I'm an old fashioned lady.
Brandon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Angel, you better not be out having sex. You have a boyfriend. Laughing Wink
Ocean

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on Brandon! thats not what she was saying, dont twist peoples words like that, it put them in a bad light.
~Angel~

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:8156895a45="Brandon"]Angel, you better not be out having sex. You have a boyfriend. Laughing Wink[/quote:8156895a45]

LOL...Brandon, I understood what you meant. Just to make it clear for some that might not understand, NO I don't cheat on my boyfriend!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Dating Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: