Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cold Feet?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Second Chances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
soyjoy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:01 am    Post subject: Cold Feet? Reply with quote

I think I messed up...

I've been dating this guy for nearly two years now. It was my first relationship, his second aside from some other failed romantic pursuits. He was my best friend and like any couple we had our ups and downs.

Last week though, something clicked in me. I got scared, spooked. I broke it off, needless to say it didn't go well. And now thinking back on it, I think I cut the person I love the most from my life. The only thing is he now hates me with every fiber of his being. I guess I can understand that...

I didn't just love him, I was in love with him and that scared me for some reason and I ran away. Is this unforgivable? This was my first relationship...

I guess I'm just wondering if anyone else has experience with this sort of thing. Angry ex's; broken hearts on both sides; fear of love??

i need advise; this is tearing me apart inside. :*(

thanks for listening
Ken

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what was the reason you broke off with him, i need more info plz.
sweetcassie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, the reason why you broke up with him is that you got scared?

I can't blame the guy for practically hating you. I bet he really loved you and was really really hurt when you simply just broke up with him without any particular reason. You were in a relationship and you were supposed to work on it, not just merely decide on your own. Maybe you really got scared and stuff but at least you should have talked to him first and you could have tried to solve the problem together..
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Second Chances All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: