Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Do you Believe in Love at First Sight?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brandon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How do you feel about yourself? Do you feel that you are a fairly goodlooking guy? If not, you have to think highly of yourself before others will. You have to have the "I can" attitude. If one girl makes you feel like you are not all that, don't let that bring you down to say "I can't". Always have the attitude that you are just as good as the next guy. In God's eyes, you are, so why not start acting like it.
Ross PK81

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:9253c8d3b2="Brandon"]How do you feel about yourself? Do you feel that you are a fairly goodlooking guy? If not, you have to think highly of yourself before others will. You have to have the "I can" attitude. If one girl makes you feel like you are not all that, don't let that bring you down to say "I can't". Always have the attitude that you are just as good as the next guy. In God's eyes, you are, so why not start acting like it.[/quote:9253c8d3b2]

How I feel about myself? I like me, the person inside. I'm not sure if I'm a good looking guy, there's a lot of contradictions.

I only have an I can attitude if I believe it. I don't think I am as good as the next guy because I've never had any interest shown in me from females. Also I don't believe in God.
Brandon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you at least give it do God? I mean, you want a girl, don't you? What harm is it to be alone and have a talk with God? Ask him to change some things in your life.. like the girl problem.

I'm not trying to make you believe, but if you want to know if he is real or not, you should start talking to him. He won't answer you, unless you start knocking at his door.
Ross PK81

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:c88f2e2a3a="Brandon"]Can you at least give it do God? I mean, you want a girl, don't you? What harm is it to be alone and have a talk with God? Ask him to change some things in your life.. like the girl problem.

I'm not trying to make you believe, but if you want to know if he is real or not, you should start talking to him. He won't answer you, unless you start knocking at his door.[/quote:c88f2e2a3a]

I guess it wont hurt to try. I know I find it very hard to believe that there's a God, but who knows, maybe just maybe there is.
Brandon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, give it a try, it worked for me, but I already knew he is for real.
mama

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know he is, and oyu too.. Cool Wink
So you pray God, and here you are.. hmm?
You crazy love! Laughing
Brandon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why? Confused Because I believe in God? So, whoop dee doo Rolling Eyes Some people still believe in Santa.
mama

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No i beleive in God too, I say crazy because you are away long and vupti! all the sudden you reappear here.. like if nothing..
I dont know why for the one nor for the other..and thats crazy. For me.
Of course you could also be open about it and have a sincere talk with me.
lilcupid

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:75ffaec275="Ross PK81"][quote:75ffaec275="Brandon"]How do you feel about yourself? Do you feel that you are a fairly goodlooking guy? If not, you have to think highly of yourself before others will. You have to have the "I can" attitude. If one girl makes you feel like you are not all that, don't let that bring you down to say "I can't". Always have the attitude that you are just as good as the next guy. In God's eyes, you are, so why not start acting like it.[/quote:75ffaec275]

How I feel about myself? I like me, the person inside. I'm not sure if I'm a good looking guy, there's a lot of contradictions.

I only have an I can attitude if I believe it. I don't think I am as good as the next guy because I've never had any interest shown in me from females. Also I don't believe in God.[/quote:75ffaec275]

To find love you need to truly believe in yourself as a person. Love the person you are. And think that you are as good, if not better then the guy next door. You will be amazed at the power of positive thought Laughing

Oh, and I believe in lust at first sight not love. How can you love someone you don't know?!
Brandon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:508097374d="lilcupid"][quote:508097374d="Ross PK81"][quote:508097374d="Brandon"]How do you feel about yourself? Do you feel that you are a fairly goodlooking guy? If not, you have to think highly of yourself before others will. You have to have the "I can" attitude. If one girl makes you feel like you are not all that, don't let that bring you down to say "I can't". Always have the attitude that you are just as good as the next guy. In God's eyes, you are, so why not start acting like it.[/quote:508097374d]

I only have an I can attitude if I believe it. I don't think I am as good as the next guy because I've never had any interest shown in me from females. Also I don't believe in God.[/quote:508097374d]

To find love you need to truly believe in yourself as a person. Love the person you are. And think that you are as good, if not better then the guy next door. You will be amazed at the power of positive thought Laughing

Oh, and I believe in lust at first sight not love. How can you love someone you don't know?![/quote:508097374d]

Very well said.
mama

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You cant love someone you just saw, nor that oyu tlak for a few minutes. But you can feel a special chemistry, and you cna also have special feelings. If those developed or not is another story.
But when oyu talk often to that person, and see her or him often, bonds developed as you spend tiem together and get to know each others.
Of course it imply that both share and are sincere. Sincerity is very important.
Ross PK81

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure I do love myself, but obviously it hasn't made any difference.
Brandon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe not to you, but it has to God. Ross, hang on dude, things will start going good for you soon. You have to believe it for it to come true.
ROCKSTAR

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[size=18:99d6dc2f74]I don't think i believe in love at first sight and i never will cuz how can i fall in love with someone i didn't get to meet her, U figure[/size:99d6dc2f74]
careergirl

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i believe in it yes but its never happened to me
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: