Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Do you Believe in Love at First Sight?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LaVonne

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:5beb9cb8c7="Brandon"]Can you really fall in love with a person you never met? Can you fall in love with a person just by talking to them in a forum? Confused[/quote:5beb9cb8c7]

yes to both questions... i think a person can fall in love without sight, also think it take a while longer though
HemiGirl

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YES! Very Happy
i think that even if it WAS lust at first site that somtimes love can explode from it and it would all be thanks to ____________ ( wichever you prefere) at first site Wink
JenniB

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:54d301eeb8="AshleyRose"]It's not love at first sight, itís lust at first sight. Love burns like a candle, lust burns up quick like a match - or a cold shower.[/quote:54d301eeb8]

Absolutely true!
[img:c8dfe7cf0d]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v213/JenniBMomof3/listentohearta1.gif[/img:c8dfe7cf0d][img:c8dfe7cf0d]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v213/JenniBMomof3/goodinbeda1.gif[/img:c8dfe7cf0d]
[img:c8dfe7cf0d]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v213/JenniBMomof3/Photos/jenmatty2.jpg[/img:c8dfe7cf0d]
angel

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes. I believe in love at first sight. It just doesn't happen too often.
chieh21@yahoo.com

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are two types of love. Lusting love and nurturing love. I think love at first sight would be considered lusting love. Now, is whether that can be called love is debateable.
Sara

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love takes time to build, yes lust at first sight is possible but to build that trust and connection between two people takes time
Ross PK81

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I odn't believe in love at all, not in my world anyway, in my world it's just fictional bull****.
Brandon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:949a6c5c60="Ross PK81"]I odn't believe in love at all, not in my world anyway, in my world it's just fictional bull****.[/quote:949a6c5c60]

I hear ya, and in some of my relationships, I can agree with you 100%.
Still..
there is 3 things I won't give up on. God, My Kids, And Love.

Don't feel too bad about it, if you get the wrong person, then you really would wish that love was fictional what you said.
Ross PK81

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:b98319d5fd="Brandon"][quote:b98319d5fd="Ross PK81"]I odn't believe in love at all, not in my world anyway, in my world it's just fictional bull****.[/quote:b98319d5fd]

Still..

Don't feel too bad about it, if you get the wrong person, then you really would wish that love was fictional what you said.[/quote:b98319d5fd]

I don't think you understand Brandon, I can't get anyone at all.
Brandon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:97ffa60229="Ross PK81"][quote:97ffa60229="Brandon"][quote:97ffa60229="Ross PK81"]I odn't believe in love at all, not in my world anyway, in my world it's just fictional bull****.[/quote:97ffa60229]

Still..

Don't feel too bad about it, if you get the wrong person, then you really would wish that love was fictional what you said.[/quote:97ffa60229]

I don't think you understand Brandon, I can't get anyone at all.[/quote:97ffa60229]

How people can be these days.. that might be seen as more of a blessing for you.
Ross PK81

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:4717cfe6da="Brandon"][quote:4717cfe6da="Ross PK81"][quote:4717cfe6da="Brandon"][quote:4717cfe6da="Ross PK81"]I odn't believe in love at all, not in my world anyway, in my world it's just fictional bull****.[/quote:4717cfe6da]

Still..

Don't feel too bad about it, if you get the wrong person, then you really would wish that love was fictional what you said.[/quote:4717cfe6da]

I don't think you understand Brandon, I can't get anyone at all.[/quote:4717cfe6da]

How people can be these days.. that might be seen as more of a blessing for you.[/quote:4717cfe6da]

I don't really understand...
Brandon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

People are getting to be more rude, mean, disrespect, and more and more people don't care to cheat on each other. It may be more of a blessing for you that you don't have someone. The grass is not always greener on the other side of the fence. It's only when you're on the other side that you see this. This is when you wish you were back on the other side of the fence again.
Ross PK81

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:bd527de893="Brandon"]People are getting to be more rude, mean, disrespect, and more and more people don't care to cheat on each other. It may be more of a blessing for you that you don't have someone. The grass is not always greener on the other side of the fence. It's only when you're on the other side that you see this. This is when you wish you were back on the other side of the fence again.[/quote:bd527de893]

Well yeah, I see what you're saying. But for my physical and mental well being I think I'd still be better off being able to attract women and having flings/relationships with them than not being able to attract them and having nothing at all.

Just what I'd give to even just hold a woman and have her hold me... I feel starved from the physical side of things with a woman. I feel like I'm dying inside, like a plant without water.
Brandon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, I see. I know, dude, I know. It's only human to want love and to be loved, but it can sometimes be so wise to run from it too. Laughing

No, really, I understand. I hope that you find that special someone soon.

Do you have a hard time walking up to a girl and start talking to her?
Ross PK81

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:92898715cf="Brandon"]Oh, I see. I know, dude, I know. It's only human to want love and to be loved, but it can sometimes be so wise to run from it too. Laughing

No, really, I understand. I hope that you find that special someone soon.

Do you have a hard time walking up to a girl and start talking to her?[/quote:92898715cf]

Totally, yes. I even have a hard time talking to a girl if she approaches me, or even if it's a girl in a shop and I'm buying something.

But I'm 100% sure it's more than this why I can't get a girl. Girls just aren't interested in me in the slightest, it's like I've been born with an inability to attracted them, like there's something wrong with the chemicles in my body, some biological defect.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: