Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

help needed!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice
View previous topic :: View next topic  
taurus27

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:56 am    Post subject: help needed!! Reply with quote

Hi all,
I don't know if this is the right area for this question BUT any help would be appreciated. My boyfriend of 8 months told me yesterday that his mom was taken into hospital suddenly.. as of yet we have no clear diagnosis as to her condition. It is a long distance relationship and all is going very well between us,, my question is what can I do to help without being in the way??? I have not yet met his parents but was due to meet them this weekend,obviously plans there have changed! has any1 been in a similar situation or could you advise me as to how to proceed????? thanks in advance
BrOkEnWiNg18

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you just really need to make sure he knows that you will be there for him through everything, and that you'll pray for his mother... there really isnt much you can do besides that.. which sucks. But just let him know you care, and he'll appreciate it and understand that thats about all you can do right now
hannibal

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm surprised you've managed to keep a long-term relationship running for eight months. He's probably grown tired of you, and is happy he doesn't have to deal with you there while he's trying to console his parents.
Rosegarden

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:16 am    Post subject: Re: help needed!! Reply with quote

[quote:73c837ad6a="taurus27"]Hi all,
I don't know if this is the right area for this question BUT any help would be appreciated. My boyfriend of 8 months told me yesterday that his mom was taken into hospital suddenly.. as of yet we have no clear diagnosis as to her condition. It is a long distance relationship and all is going very well between us,, my question is what can I do to help without being in the way??? I have not yet met his parents but was due to meet them this weekend,obviously plans there have changed! has any1 been in a similar situation or could you advise me as to how to proceed????? thanks in advance[/quote:73c837ad6a]

You can call or text him with supporting and loving words.
Maybe send his mom some flowers, if you can afford to do so.
Does his parents know all about you?

Hope his mom is feeling better soon.
taurus27

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks to you all
quinnquinn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi taurus
see love is always blind if you do really love to that guy then you should have use direct approach means direct prapose that guys if he truely love you then he is turn towards you.
ALL THE BEST
sweetcassie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my opinion, you can show your concern by visiting his mother at the hospital. I know everything is complicated and stuff but I think this is the only way to help out. You can help in errands, taking care of the mom and just keep your boyfriend company.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: