Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

friendship or love?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Friendship
View previous topic :: View next topic  
louida_c

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:49 am    Post subject: friendship or love? Reply with quote

i have a boy-bestfriend,..in our companionship, i felt something special for him,..there are many things that i got jealous to him specially when he talks to his other friends, without knowing that he also got jealous to me, and i knew it because he told that to me...he got jealous with my other guy-friends,..specially if i told him that i like this guy.....
t
hen, their is also one big thing that he did for me,....he changed hisself for me,...coz i always told him that i like this guy because he likes rock music, he's cute with his black jacket,..etc.....then, he did same thing...he used to hear rock musics eventhough he like the love song..and he also buy a blac jacket...

there is also times that he told me this "what if we're meant for each other louids?.."..and i look into his eyes, and he's serious but i feel acward, i just say "where did you get that idea?..." then he said,"coz we are always together!.."...

he also tell me this..."whenever time will come that we're going to have each different ways, i promise louids, that i will always remember you here in my heart...and i will always cherished you.."..

..am i falling inlove with him?...and is he falling inlove with me?...
everytime we are together and we got an eye to eye contact,..i felt something different and we feel uncomfortable,..i can feel it..!
what should i do?..
quinnquinn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i don't know but your argument is indicate that you are in love , i though
that love is blind it is never see anything .if you are in love then it is good thing for you .
ALL THE BEST
sweetcassie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe it is just time that would tell what you really feel for each other.

But, for me, there really isn't anything wrong with it because the best of lovers start from being the best of friends. Very Happy

Don't get all worried about it because falling in love, though sometimes unwelcomed, is the most wonderful feeling in the world.
dorothysmith

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I guess you both love each other but your friendship tag is holding you back. It would be better if you will talk with him frankly and express your feelings. But before that you have to ask yourself few questions like: do you really love him? , how he will react when you open up your feelings? Also try to judge if he also loves you or not......
If every thing seems to be fine then express your feeling by sending a nice with a love poem or quotes written by you.
quinnquinn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:11 pm    Post subject: RE:friendship or love? Reply with quote

Hello, this was the right thing that you have done. I donít think that you were wrong.
All the best!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Friendship All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: