Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

should i tell her??!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Friendship
View previous topic :: View next topic  
XwyhyX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:33 pm    Post subject: should i tell her??!! Reply with quote

umm i'm gonna tell you my problem

umm i have this friend who had a bf but now he went abroad and
she said she don't know anything about him since he left so i think they broke olredi the thing is i lyked her since she became my friend and b4 she got her bf, i don't know if she lyks me more than a friend but i know she loves me as a friend, but is there a way to know if she really feels something 4 me? and im afraid that if i said to her that i loved her so much we could ruin our friendship, and in the first place i don't really know how to say my feelings for her..... can u give me an advice plzzzzzzz
~Angel~

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just gotta ask her if she feels more for you than just friendship. That way you will know for sure.
Sara

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep as Angel says, talk to her and ask her
pljs

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is how i feel about the girl that i know more then 3 years...she works in a restaurant,and i drink my mourning coffee every day...sometimes 2 or 3 drinks,her presence make me feel full of animal spirits,it wasn't that in the begining but every day the feelings was stronger and stronger until i was in love.i don't want to loose her like a friend and i don't know how to tell her that i wanna be whit her and share love...i think that she doesn't know about my love because i don't akt like that,i am scared that if i show how i feel she may look at me on a different way...and loose her
This is the first time in my life to feel this strong emotions...
If there is anyone to give me advice about how to tell her my feelings,because i can't live like this anymore...every day is hell without her
Please help me...
Floxybrown

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't be in a hurry to tell her how you feel.you guys are friends already and there is always this bond between friends just let it grow and it will get to a point that both of you find out you just do without each other.they say UNDERSTANIND is the cement that holds a relationship so take your time to really know what she wants.
mary82222

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

u shoud tell her.
if she is a good friend like u say she is then im sure she will be flattered and go on being friends with u if she doesnt feel the same way. or u might just end up with a girlfriend! id be a bit wary as maybe she is still cut up about this other guy.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Friendship All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: