Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

In love with the ex but don't know if he feels the same..
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Breaking Up
View previous topic :: View next topic  
broken_hearted

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:25 am    Post subject: In love with the ex but don't know if he feels the same.. Reply with quote

Hi can anyone help Question

Recently my ex started talking to me but he didn't talk to me for 5 months after the split. I am confused.. he hasn't said we are back together but the last time we spoke on the phone he said i can phone him whenever i want too and whenever my sister talks to him he asks about me and he spoke to me online and his IM name had 3 roses in it which i found out from this website means i love you. I know he hasn't got a girlfriend but it looks like he loves someone but i'm not sure if it's me or not. All i can say is he has had that name ever since we split up but he doesn't come online much.

The last time i saw him he was at an event and acting quite strange, kept looking over at me but whenever i looked at him he looked away but he didn't talk to me that day, i assumed he wasn't interested. This was two months ago and last month he got in contact by an email which i never replied to, then he texted my sister asking to phone him but we didn't reply to that either so then he rang her and he asked if he could talk to me. We talked fine and during the phone call he admited that he was hoping i would have talked to him at the event and was disappointed about it and also that i haven't been phoning him at all.

I found this strange because i assumed that he didn't want to talk to me ever again so i was slowly trying to get over him and then he gets in contact wth me! Confused

I just don't understand him at all but one thing i do know is that i do have feelings for him so i really would be glad of us getting back together. Just could do with some advice as i don't know if he feels that way or even how to go about it, boys are just so confusing..

If anyone can help i will be forever thankful.
scorpio
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm... he is indeed behaving strange here. If you were to ask, I should believe he loves you still too and perhaps is trying to find that chances of getting back together... Well, by actually going through all the effort to even calling your sis, getting her help to just to get to talk to you?

What sort of a person is he, the less initiative sort? But well, he has nevertheless taken some intiative and actions here...

Now, you were saying you still have feeling for him? So, just don't deny him of the chances totally. Don't just shut him out... Let's just wait and see what he would be up to next... Wink
broken_hearted

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your reply Smile

If he does still love me then that is great because i thought we were a good couple. Smile "and perhaps is trying to find that chances of getting back together... ".So your saying that he is trying to find out how i feel about him?

He must have some initiative he made all the first moves when we were together. He definitely knows what he wants to do with his career where i don't have much of a clue. So i would take this as a yes he does have initiative at least in some parts of his life.

Well yes i do, my feelings for him seem to have come back a bit particularly whenever i've seen him around or i have received an email from him. "So, just don't deny him of the chances totally". By that do you mean i should try and tell him about how i feel?. Embarassed. I don't know why but i've always been embarrased to tell him how i feel, i know i shouldn't but i was just worried what he would think about it.
scorpio
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess it would be good to just give one another a little more time and see how things would come along the way...

Well, you were saying he is the initative type? If he does have the intention..., he will definitely make his move. If he does call or even ask you out, don't reject him... Let's just wait and see, shall we? Wink
broken_hearted

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah i guess but it's just so hard i really miss him and it's been 8 months since we were together that's ages you would think if he loved me he would have made a move by now or at least told me he loved me Confused

Maybe he does need more time but i don't know it's not like i've been forcing him i've let him get on with things. All i can think of if he does like me still he doesn't know i like him that's why he has not made a move..everytime we've spoke i've just acted like were friends not like i have any feelings towards him. I've written him poems telling my feelings but i've never given them to him.
scorpio
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, then you should be dropping him some hints. And well... one of the best hints would be, to be yourself; be a happy you when with him. Let him know that you enjoy his company...

I meant if you don't give him that feeling that you are happy when with him, it can indeed be hard for make his move...

You don't necessarily have to be saying it out. Actions always speak louder than to words...
broken_hearted

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well he did phone me today I gave him a text to see how he was, didnít expect a reply let alone a phone call, but he did call me. Surprised It was straight after I sent the text. I thought oh my god he is ringing me. Anyway I answered and we spoke pleasantly to each other just about what weíve been doing and we seemed to be getting on well when we said bye to each other he did say speak to you later. I suppose the call does prove that we get on well. Hopefully one time we will meet up but at least speaking on the phones a start. Smile
scorpio
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for updating us. Well, Seem like a so far so good here... But it is still too early to be telling anything now anyway... Let's just see if you guys be physically meeting up anytime soon... Wink

Remember, smile... let him know you are happy when with him... Wink
broken_hearted

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah i've not heard from him since then but he has been busy and so have i. I saw him from a distance the other day he was working so i thought i won't bother him. If we do meet up i might invite him christmas shopping it will depend if it's before christmas or i wouldn't mind going cinema. And if i meet up with him i'll be careful what i say. Might hint i like him instead of saying out loud i love you or making it too obvious i have feelings . Any suggestions on what i should do if we meet up? x

Thanks for your help so far Very Happy
scorpio
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well just be natural... Remember if you guys are going to be meeting up, try to make the date as comfortable as possible. When the both of you feel comfortable, it will just naturally be a enjoyable date and which will mean more possible dates? Wink
broken_hearted

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply I saw him today he invited me and my sister to work to chat and generally catch up. Last night we were speaking on the phone and he asked if me and my sister would like to come and see him the next day, we said yes and we spent several hours with him and spoke about what weíve been doing. Again me and him got on well and he was laughing and joking and messing about kind of like his old self. At times he was looking over at me especially when he was on the phone to one of our mates I got the feeling they were talking about me not in a nasty way though I think she was asking him about our relationship, this was after he mentioned to her that I was down work with him, she probably found that a surprise. When we was leaving he said bye and see you later. He didnít mention anything about ďusĒ though, i gave him a Christmas card which i put with love in he didnít say much about that just thanks. We was alone a few times and that was when he looked over a bit. I donít have any idea if he still likes me though in a love way, he does like me but it could be just as a friend. He did ask me to sign up to a friends site he is a member of and I said Iíd think about it, he just said come on I want you to join, maybe he might say more on there Confused . He also mentioned that he wants to talk on msn but itís not working at the moment. It is very hard to know what he is thinking, but this time he didnít look over at me as much as he did the last times when we met up especially how he did when we saw each other a week after we split up. This could be because he doesnít quite have the same feelings he did for me back then or maybe he is just trying to keep them concealed.

Last week though i asked if he would like to come out for a drink with me, i said what do you think? he said what about going out? and i said yeah and he said just for a drink? i said yeah, would you be interested? he said ok when i'm not working.
scorpio
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm... so has that date happened?

Well, that could actually give you some hints too... if he always find excuses, not able to meet up with you then... but if he does meet up with you and all these going out keep coming, the story can still very possibly go on...

That's what I thought? Wink
broken_hearted

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No i thought things were going to go well, he'd been phoning me quite a bit. Christmas day he phoned me at half 2 in the morning and we spoke nicely to each other. I joined up with him like he wanted on the friends site but now today my sister tells me that he wrote to her asking if she'd like to go out for a drink with him sometime. That was my idea. Anyway she's emailed him back saying that she's not going to because it was my idea origionally.

I really don't get this i thought we was getting on good and maybe even kind of rebuilding what we lost, after all when he invited us to see him he spent time with me alone not with my sister.
scorpio
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm... what's on his mind?!

So has he like called you again... or what was his reply to your sis? If he does still care, he should have some response.
broken_hearted

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know, i'm really confused but we saw him today, me and my sister. He was working but he said hi and told me to wait and then he came over. Again we got on well and we were looking into each others eyes while he was talking to me. He looked in mine first. He did look at my sister but not as much and not quite so deeply. We didn't talk long as it was getting dark and he had work to get on with. He hasn't sent my sister any more messages so she might phone him later in the week and see if he says anything else. He didn't talk about it today but he was with a boy mate and he's mate might not know anything about it so he might of decided to keep quiet about it or perhaps didn't want to say anything infront of me. Who knows Question , that's what hopefully we'll find out.

Any ideas on his current behavior Question i know it's difficult when you don't personally know him but i'm completely in the dark.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Breaking Up All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: