Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

she's 16 I'm 35
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jim iain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:28 am    Post subject: she's 16 I'm 35 Reply with quote

Ok nothing has happened so far, but we see eachother every week and can't take our eyes off eachother. It started out with just fancying eachother, but when I found out how young she was I took a big step back. Last week she held my hand, and we have become fast friends. It's becoming something more than friendship.
I know they say age doesn't matter, but does it matter when she is so young?
galaxy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes i think it matters YOU CAN GO TO JAIL
Lauren_Lo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah you're either gonna hafta wait til she's 18, or pursue the relationship secretly. but thats risky b/c 16 year olds can be immature, and if you ever pissed her off, she might run and tell someone about your illegal affair. i say keep being friends until she's 18 and if you guys still want eachother, then thats whats up.
butterfly48

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:36 pm    Post subject: Wait Reply with quote

I would say to wait till she's 18 & LEGAL...I met my future husband at 18 and got married at 20...so I would wait!!!
Maya

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gotta say it... I think you have strong emotional maturity issues that you need to look at if you seriously feel that you might be intellectually & experientially (life) compatible with a 16 year old, at your age of 35.

If it is just a sexual/lust thing versus full "relationship compatibility" it's on the perverse side at that. If you like younger women, there are plenty of beautiful 20-somethings who are at least out of adolescence.

I'd say definitely let this whole thing go and set your sights on someone older.
Mchief39

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn dude, I have a few people who think it's weird that I'm 16 and like a 13 year old. But your situation is a little perverse. Seriously.
l0vestruck

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you have strong feelings but you need to wait till your 18 wait for it to be legal then take another step in the relationship if you really love eachother you'll wait for eachother. wait and tough it out Very Happy
jim iain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

16 is legal where I live. But even though she's now 17 I'm still gonna wait. Besides, I know a woman who's 45 and she's got an 19 year old girlfriend, they seem to get on like a house on fire.
Thanks for your thoughts everyone, even those of you who thinks I've got "issues". Although I don't think I have. If I talked about this to some of my male friends, they would laugh and ask me what I was dithering about.
herrrazor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. a lot of people are kinda harsh, huh?

He's here for advice not admonishment. Maya may have been a little harsh on you, but there is something in what Maya said that you should take a look at. You need to ask yourself what is it that I'm attracted to? That should answer a lot of questions for you. Is it just lust? Is it her youth? Is it because it's something new? Is it because it's something "naughty/controversial"? What is it that makes this potential relationship soooooo special that you just have to ask other people advice before you proceed?

You should really think about that AND think about what SHE'S feeling. Is she just caught up in the moment? Is it because it's something "naughty"? Is it lust? Is it because of your age? The thing is - if it's any of these things, and one of you starts to really develop REAL feelings, somebody's heart's going to get broken - hers or yours. She's VERY young, so it'll probably be hers. You want that on your conscience? Think about it. That's all I'm saying.
l0vestruck

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:31 pm    Post subject: hihi Reply with quote

i know its legal lol i live in uk aswell. was just playi along with americans =) have a great time together. when shes 18 you can do anything mate. just hope it all goes well
hannibal

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:93cfb74522="herrrazor"]You need to ask yourself what is it that I'm attracted to?[/quote:93cfb74522]
Men of all ages have been pursuing 16 year old girls since the beginning of time. There's nothing unusual about healthy sexual expression.
Rosegarden

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:19 am    Post subject: Re: she's 16 I'm 35 Reply with quote

[quote:d13146163c="jim iain"]Ok nothing has happened so far, but we see eachother every week and can't take our eyes off eachother. It started out with just fancying eachother, but when I found out how young she was I took a big step back. Last week she held my hand, and we have become fast friends. It's becoming something more than friendship.
I know they say age doesn't matter, but does it matter when she is so young?[/quote:d13146163c]

Wth! Age matters when one of you in question is underage, it's called statutory rape, isn't it? If you have sex with her. Even if she consents.
That's just way to creepy of a age difference for me to get all supportive to you about. Big NO No!
You'd had better re-evaluate your thought process on this, I think.
alexanderberson

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah. not a good idea .
stay away from her.
thats my best advice!
pedro_9k6k

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 5:23 pm    Post subject: Dating Reply with quote

Yes! Nice information that you have shared with us.
Thank you very much!
simi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:25 am    Post subject: True love will wait Reply with quote

My dear friend, I would suggest you to tell her to concentrate more on studies. Because this is the time to study, she's underage and might not know the importance of studies, you have to explain her what all are the problems she and you might face if something bad happens.
--------------------------------------
Simi

http://www.inspire-itsolutions.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: