Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need some advice.....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice
View previous topic :: View next topic  
will9000

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:27 pm    Post subject: Need some advice..... Reply with quote

Well I feel kind of weird posting on here, but I need some advice. I am in a very strange situation. It feels like Jerry Springer when I think about it. A few months ago my wife and I were partying a lot. One of her friends came over and we ended up in bed together. (the 3 of us) Well let me just say, fantasy or not...it was not worth it. My wife ended up sleeping with my brother a few weeks later to "get even" which I still don't understand. Now so you understand a little better, I was not happy in my marriage for the past 5 years or so. I was not totally innocent during these last few months either. I found myself falling in love with her friend and spending time with her. My wife and I are now divorced and I moved 1300 miles away to be closer to this person, who by the way is also married... Her husband knows about what happened and wants her to stay. She was also extremely unhappy in her marriage. She told her husband that she wanted a divorce and he thinks that counseling and pills will make everything better. I mean, I can't blame this guy for wanting to keep her, she is so amazing in every way. The kind of love she shows me, makes me feel so happy and alive. She tells me that she loves me and wants to be with me, but she doesn't want to lose her daughter. She told me that she is going to take pills and such, to make it look like she gave it a shot. She is asking me to not give up, that she will find a way for us to be together. I want nothing more than to be with this girl. When she is around I feel complete, like I have found my soul mate, my true love. When she kisses me, I feel it in my whole body, I have never felt this way before. That is why I know she is worth it to wait. I guess maybe I just need some "womanly advice" I know this situation looks bad, and I do not feel proud of commiting adultery, it is something I would never ever do again. But if it had never happened, I believe I would not know what true love felt like. If anyone has adivce, please help....Thank you in advance
quinnquinn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you want to easy going life because you have a number of problem in you life so i want to present this site as well as advice which is basically made for the man http://www.themodernman.com/top5_mistakes_video.html
i sure that you get benefit from this site, i m also pray to god for your future.
ALL THE BEST
sweetcassie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your situation is really really complicated, isn't it. I think that though you love her and she loves you, too, you have to think also of the other people who might get affected by your decisions. You shouldn't just think of what you or what she wants but also try to think maturely about it. Both of you are still attached and there are people who might get hurt like the children and the husband..
sorkla@hotmail.com

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:53 am    Post subject: The Top Ten Reasons Why Men Fail With Women Reply with quote

"I have found this article describing typical dating mistakes.

http://seduction.manageyourlovelife.com/

I have to admit I was a revelation to me. Especially mistake 4, that you should not treat her dinner and gifts.

Do you agree with the list and that it is easy to learn how to get girls?
"
quinnquinn

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 6:42 pm    Post subject: You can start to find your true love here….. Reply with quote

Adollaradate.com is the fastest growing relationship site on the web with more successful couples per match than any online dating service site. . You can join this good www.adollaradate.com online dating site for free and find the love of your life. Hope you will like this one.
Cheers!

www.adollaradate.com
pedro_9k6k

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 5:32 pm    Post subject: The Best online dating site! Reply with quote

Hey all, Are you alone? Do you need love? Are you frustrated with all the dating sites? Want to date someone today? Then you have come to the right place. Join a good www.adollaradate.com online dating site for free and find the love of your life. You may even find someone who is willing to marry or interested in dating with you today. So Hurry
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: