Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

new situation...plz help

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Ask Her
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ice1129

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:54 pm    Post subject: new situation...plz help Reply with quote

hello everyone. i met this girl about 4 months ago and am crazy about her. she also really likes me alot as well and has said that she can see a future with me, as i with her. i would really like to pursue a relationship with her but here is the problem...

she was suppose to get married but her fiance broke it off back in march. they were in a LD relationship and now they live in diff. countries. i met her in july and we hit it off right away. the thing is, she tells me that she is confused and scared. she still has some feelings for him but also says that she doesnt think she will ever go back to him; given the chance. she is confused with her feelings and scared of getting hurt again in a new relationship. we have seen each other everyday for 4 months now, but not as bf/gf. we have also gotten intimate a few times.

i really like this girl and have told her so on many occasions and have also told her that i would wait for her cuz i think she is worth the wait. that i would give her the time she needs to sort out her feelings and fears. wat should i do in the mean time to help her? i want to be there for her, support her in her decisions and really want to start a real relationship where we can work on a future...something we have discussed from time to time.

any advice on wat i should do to help her move on, to trust her feelings and get over her fears? lately, it seems like ive been walking on thin ice. ive never been in a situation like this and would really value anyones advice.

thanx
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Ask Her All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: