Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

how can i

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Breaking Up
View previous topic :: View next topic  
II MAJEST1C II

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:35 am    Post subject: how can i Reply with quote

my missus broke up with me to make me realize what i had and i have and it hurts, because she dont feel the same way anymore, she has told me she will give it a week to see if she feels any different, but am i just wasting my time? ethir way i have no choice i have to give it my all in the coming week Sad
Lisa843

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that is true ...sometimes... "you never know what you really have ...until it's gone"

I think a lot of us do take our love relationships for granted...

now a days it's too easy for people to just give up or let go...and not put the work in on a relationship...

relationships take work, understanding, trust, communication, nurturing...they must continue to evolve and grow...
II MAJEST1C II

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i recived a text from her last night saying she has been thinking alot about me n her, i replyed saying "yer and" she replied with " dont push it joe, i still havnt made my mind up, kinda maybe sounds good to me :S but then later on she text me saying something like on v day i what u get me will make me decide you know what to do, so what am i gunna get her that touches her so deeply that she cant even stand? i mean i have the 12 roses on deleviry and the card etc i have a note with the flowers saying

Card Message: Happy Anniversary babe, carlee i think about you all day long, i love you from the bottom of my heart and i want to spend the rest of my life making you, as happy as you've made me. xxx

Delivery Date: 14/02/2009
Lisa843

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what happened to make her want to take a week off from the relationship??
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Breaking Up All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: