Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Breaking up

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Breaking Up
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brandon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:35 pm    Post subject: Breaking up Reply with quote

Have you ever broke up with anyone to find it was a big mistake?
mama

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No but i have seen you getting back to many and found out it was a big mistake, and then goign back to IT, and found out it was a big mistake and breaking up again, but going back and so on..
Like with someone. you told me yesterday you wished she wont came again and disturb you and us.
Whom do oyu talk about this time anyway? your ex or your exesssssssssss?
Jeny was so sweet and now that you had her into bed she is a bimbo, your ex is also a sex addict, and the new one wont be long before you call her a bimbo as well.
Fact is that none of those fir into what oyu are looking into a woman. i do, but you are scared to do something about it.
I htink none of those are what you are looking for and thats why you feel as if oyu have a dilema.
Fact is that none of them fits in, but oyu are simply trying to fill up a void, left by the one you broke up with.
You are not yet used to be free from her, but it will come.
In the mean time do not fill it up with women you met here and there and who looks sweet or cute to you.
Just give yourself time and look at the real opportunities instead, who are right in front of your eyes, but that you are too scared to do somethign about it.
Sara

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:43 am    Post subject: Re: Breaking up Reply with quote

[quote:c8f38aa6f5="Brandon"]Have you ever broke up with anyone to find it was a big mistake?[/quote:c8f38aa6f5]

No, any breakups were always for something that was unforgivable
Brandon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If someone cheated on you, could you forgive them, or would it be over with? If the man you love was having a baby with someone else, could you still love and want the man?
mama

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why? you made someone pregnant?
Sara

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would be over, the trust would be gone.
Brandon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was married when I had my kids. I never cheated on anyone before.
You know, I am so proud of myself that I can say that and it be the truth.
I had my chances to, but I never did.
missmeg29

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what kept you from not cheating? I mean, I know it was love but how did you end the temptation?
eunicemay

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:05 am    Post subject: It depends Reply with quote

from my experience never regret breaking up with someone especially if they are cheating. Very Happy

Thats why divorce was created in order to stop People taking advantage of their partners as of the moment divorce is very easy now since you can file for a divorce online.

Try visit www.divorceguide.com for tips and advice on how to cope up life after Divorce or breakup
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Breaking Up All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: