Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I Really Need Help...Please
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Krash

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:28 pm    Post subject: I Really Need Help...Please Reply with quote

Hello,

I'm quite new to these forums. I stumbled upon this site while searching for some answers to a problem that I've been having for a while. I'm going to start by telling you my age and the others involved too just so you can get a better feel from where I'm coming from. Smile

I'm 19 and this girl that I've had a crush on is 17. I met her one day at work when she was just starting out. The person that she was being trained by had to leave because her shift had ended. I took over from there, and thats when it started.

Her name is Bethany and she has got to be the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. Anyway, I started out by shaking her hand and greeting her with a smile. I was training her to be a cashier like I was at the time and she caught on quite quickly. You know the old saying of "all a girl has to do is smile at a guy and he's hooked." That is pretty much what happened. So as the days went by, I began to notice that she was ALWAYS within arms reach of me. Everytime our eyes met we would smile, and this was definatly a smile that I could never get tired of.

She would always come through my line whenever she went on break and every time either of us would leave for the day it always ended with a bright smile and a wave.

At this point in time I started to catch some teasing from some of my co-workers. One in particular actually confronted Bethany about this and got her to, according to the co-worker, admit that she liked me and that she was purposely flirting with me. She even stopped teasing me about it because of her exact words being, "Well, it's no fun now that she admitted to liking you!"

So every once in a while I'll dream about her. It's never anything of an unpure nature, but like those dreams where you don't do anything but spend the time starring into her eyes kind of deal, you know?

I even started a online journal just so I knew that I wasn't going crazy.

Anyway,
This is when it starts becoming complicated. I eventually went on a educational leave of absense due to me being a freshman in college. I stayed away from work for a month due to having panic attack problems due to my nerves about college. Shortly then, I had another dream. This one just pushed me over the edge because it was so nice. I was actually calm and enjoying myself.

So a day and a half after that dream I thought it was time to go and do what I knew I had to do. I had to go and see her and talk to her about this. When I got there, I was saddened to see that she wasn't there. So I though, "Okay, I'll check the schedual to see when is the next time she'll be working so that I can make sure to be there." Her name wasn't on the list.

I sent an e-mail to a friend that works with me, and asked him where she went. He replied that she had gotten into some major trouble and either quit or got fired.

All I have now is a phone number that she gave me when I typed it into the register for a store discount thing. I found a picture of her online as well...but no e-mail address or anything. I know what street she lives on and how to get there, but I don't know the house number. I know what kind of car she has as well.

I guess I just wanted some advice. Should I try? Or is this a lost cause?

Thank you,

Shane
Brandon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try the phone number she gave you. Talk as if you just wanted to know what happened to her, that you didn't see her at work. Then after she tells you what all happened, than say.. I miss seeing you.. how about you and I going out for lunch sometime? Don't forget the house number. Smile

If the phone number doesn't work, you could wait until Halloween. This way.. you can knock on every door on that street until you find the right house. LOL

No, really, if you don't try to talk to her, you will always be wondering what could have been. Am I right?

Good luck to you ! Very Happy
Krash

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:99e6e008d3="Brandon"]Try the phone number she gave you. Talk as if you just wanted to know what happened to her, that you didn't see her at work. Then after she tells you what all happened, than say.. I miss seeing you.. how about you and I going out for lunch sometime? Don't forget the house number. Smile

If the phone number doesn't work, you could wait until Halloween. This way.. you can knock on every door on that street until you find the right house. LOL

No, really, if you don't try to talk to her, you will always be wondering what could have been. Am I right?

Good luck to you ! Very Happy[/quote:99e6e008d3]

You know, you are right!

I must admit, however, that the Halloween idea you came up with is simply ingenious. I actually tried a reverse phone search to see if that number possibly matched up with any of the addresses on the street, but I can't seem to get a match with the phone number.

From what I can tell, it looks as if it is an unlisted number.

Thanks a ton for replying! I've been trying to find someone I can talk to this about. It's not as easy as it used to be to find someone that will listen.

Shane
Brandon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problem. Glad you thought the Halloween idea was a good one.
You can say.. Trick or Treat, baby. Wink Then let her see it's you. Razz
I know.. you are getting too into this, Brandon. Shut up ! Rolling Eyes
Krash

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahaha,

Why on earth do I feel like I've met you before? You are halarious. Thanks again, this is definatly helping. I feel like I can finally go on to making bigger and better decisions, like...Whats for lunch?

Anyway... Rolling Eyes

Thank you,

Shane
Brandon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing You're welcome. I do hope things work out for you.
Krash

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me too! Very Happy

I'm hoping for the best.

Shane
Krash

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I went to the store later today and I got some news as to why Bethany quit/got fired. Apparently there was some word about stealing going on. Either she actually did steal someone, or got wrongly accused and got mad *as I would* and quit.

I'm still trying though. I can't give up on this.

Shane
Brandon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, be careful. If she does steal, is this still ok with you that she does or did steal? Do you want someone like that as a gf? I know people get blamed for things that they haven't done. You have to find out what kind of person she is. You don't want her to bring you down with her, do you?
I wish you well with it.
Krash

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I understand where you are coming from. To be completely honest, it does irk me a bit to know that she might have been accused for something like that. It honestly doesn't seem like her. I'm still not sure what EXACTLY happened, but that was one of the rumors that I heard from a bagger there.

Maybe the bagger was wrong. I'm going to find out one way or another.

Thanks,

Shane
Sara

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck Shane, Brandon that halloween thing just made me laugh so much.
mama

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Confused Rolling Eyes Laughing
Krash

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hah, I'm glad that others found the Halloween thing funny. Want to know something even funnier? If all else fails with this, that is exactly what I'm going to do. Haha, that would be a first, eh?

Thanks for the luck!

Shane
mama

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Krash, why dont oyu try that phone number?
make a phone call, meet her and ask her what happened. Maybe it was an error and you can get her back to the job.
You definitly have to meet her because from what you say oyu are sooo in love with her, htis got to be followed up with.
try to see her, go to that street and look for her car. Thats very simple.. dont people park their car in front of their house??
and look on the mailbox for .. Bethany.. aND IT SHOULD BE THERE.
For the rest i am sure that you will know where to go from there.. Wink
Sara

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:f3b6ccc822="Krash"]Hah, I'm glad that others found the Halloween thing funny. Want to know something even funnier? If all else fails with this, that is exactly what I'm going to do. Haha, that would be a first, eh?

Thanks for the luck!

Shane[/quote:f3b6ccc822]

lol let us know how it goes if you do end up doing that
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: