Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

There is a guy that i know that likes me but he had a gf

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice
View previous topic :: View next topic  
justsimplegurl

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:05 am    Post subject: There is a guy that i know that likes me but he had a gf Reply with quote

Hi I'm just new here and i really need your advice, there is a guy that i know from my job and he told my friend that he likes me but he had a gf and he told my friend that he feels like their relationship is going to end. And everything that the guy told my friend she also tells me, and everytime i see that guy i'm beginning to like him because he's so nice to me, is that right? Please i really need your opinions about this.
Thank you.
~Angel~

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well if he has a girlfriend he & you both have to wait until he decides or both he & his current girlfriend to let their relationship end. Also, if that does happen, I wouldn't jump into a relationship w/him so soon afterwards. Most likely if it happened it would be a rebound & those never really end in the "happily ever after" catergory. Let him have some time to himself & to heal & whatever else. So that when he does want to start something w/you it's w/a clear head & heart, ready to start something of substance w/you.

Best of luck to you! Smile
Urmila

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Angel, your going to have to wait until he's figured out what he wants to do with that relationship. hmmm...maybe this well help you should put yourself in the shoes of his girlfriend, wouldn't it hurt you if you found out your bf was speaking to someone at work while in the relationship. At the same time, getting out of one relationship, and getting into a new one the next day is not a good idea. He's going to have to take some time for himself after if he does break up with the other girl.
Brandon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, give him some time.
thuy_tu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What i am about to say is sooo WRONG but i believe that just because someone is in a relationship doesnt mean you cant go for it. I believe in faith so if they guy is with another girl and he chose to be with me, then that means we were meant to be.. but if not then they were obviously meant to be so then i would back away but like 13 going on 30 would say.. "love is a battlefield" but id be best to wait till they end, cuz if they do, then that means they werent meant to be. Well best of wishes to you..
Urmila

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Every guy/girl that's in a relationship goes through a phase where when there going through problems the start talking to other people. Well that's fine but at the same time isn't it better to fix the problem if it's fixable or break up, and then pursue your next step. What's the point in letting a person just hang in there while in this case your co - worker wants to be with you. It's great that he choses to be with you and wants you, but a respectful guy will talk to his girlfriend, and let her know things aren't working out and then go ahead with his next step. Honestly you don't want to look like the bad person in this situation, so maybe you should talk to him and let him know your not going to be in a relationship where he's still with his girlfriend, your pretty much going to feel awkward. Trust me on this there is such a thing as Karma, and what goes around comes around. Smile I hope I'm not scaring you, but honestly that's life....lastly respect yourself and do what your heart tells you to do Smile
cdubsbabii

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:1ccd07bc29="Urmila"] hmmm...maybe this well help you should put yourself in the shoes of his girlfriend, wouldn't it hurt you if you found out your bf was speaking to someone at work while in the relationship. .[/quote:1ccd07bc29]

I agree with Urmila, as i feel like im kind of the girlfriend in this, if i found out that while me and my ex were still together, he was talking to another girl behind my back i would be very very upset, even if our relationship felt like it was ending, its just really not right. Also just from experiences, {i dated this guy right after he got out of a 2 year relationship, and he was never fully over his ex (even tho he said he was), long story short, we lasted like 3 months then he cheated on me with his ex} dating a guy right after he just got out of a relationship, isn't a good idea, it doesn't usually last long and will most likely end in heart break. Just be careful, and give him sometime to heal.

Good Luck,
Dani
ROCKSTAR

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sleep secretly with him and when he breaks up with his girlfriend you can have him Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: