Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Do girls prefer tricky guys?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Ask Her
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Apple_tart

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:18 pm    Post subject: Do girls prefer tricky guys? Reply with quote

Do girls prefer tricky or cocky guys that knows how to sweet talk?
AceOfSpades

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well the fact that you catagorize all girls as liking one or the other suggests you will be having issues when you realise not all girls are the same.

But of course, there is always a generally trend. And I'd say usually girls are more attracted to men who are confident and witty over tricky and/or cocky.

Because after I met you, I realised love can give me so much more.
ROCKSTAR

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think hot girls get attracted to tricky boys cuz they have lots of boys on their backs and then U show up not giving a damn about her she'll want U cuz girlz always wnt what they can't have
but with not very good looking girls I think they like sweet guy
but that's just my opinion
Rosegarden

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No.
I consider those guys to be players, they sweet talk everyone the same. All chicks are "hey beautiful" and they never seem to make any one girl special to them.
I prefer straightforward guys more. Self confidence is very attractive but ego isn't so much.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Ask Her All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: