Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

love hurts....
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chivalrous incarnate

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh im sorry, the pharse where you said i have no reason to live got my attention, put it like this, at least you got a girlfriend whos is in love and i mean love... at least u n yo girl spend time and duin all of thos things, alot of fcked up stuff happens down here in texas, well buddy, sorry things came out the wrong way for ya... keep in touch...n...remeber theres always someone for everyone
scorpio
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, no doubts that there is the presence of another guy but still... the final decision lies with her. Hmmm... Same culture and more compatiable? Well, that's only what you are thinking... It might just not be at all to her.

She did choose to celebrate your birthday with you, didn't she? And I am sure you both enjoy the date? And you were saying she really doesn't want to let go? And the fact remain that you don't want to too, don't you?

Hmmm... She didn't mention anything that things are no longer possible between the both of you, did she?
v33_n0d3

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright now, bullshit aside. Let me lay everything down straight right now.

Problem is that we never initiated a real boyfriend/girlfriend thing. We've been masking our relationship as just being "best friends" and locking everyone and everything else out of our lives. We shared moments of intense passion while our status remained blank. What she wants is a friendship, and somehow expects both of us to get over our feelings.

I fell in love with her first, and put the full force of my charms around her. I don't mean to brag or anything, but my girl friends tell me that I'm a very charming and good looking guy. She couldn't resist and we ended up in a very romantic state. I guess you can say that we're part time lovers, but I hate this. I want her to be mine. Like officially. I wanna put an end to all of this and finally get serious, but this thing that I have no clue about is holding her back. She's been telling me ever since we met that things aren't possible between us, and they would never be. In the meantime, things simply wormed their way around her anti-me blockade.

I don't understand. I honestly don't. What could possibly be this powerful to hold her back? Could it be our ages? Possibly our cultural backgrounds? She's very dedicated to her own people, and tells me all the time how much she dislikes mine.

Then she tells me she doesn't have those kind of "feelings" for me and never will, AND denies all the things that we've been through. So after all that bullshit, she has the nerves to come back in tears and kiss the pain away while there's some other guy floating around in her life?

If she wants to betray her own heart and deny our love, then that's her problem. I simply refuse to live this lie any longer. No more pussyfooting her way into my "loving arms and warm kisses". I don't want any of that shit. F**k her. Let's see how far she can get with this pathetic rebound.
scorpio
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, in anyway... I would have to say that she definitely does feel something for you. By saying no, she is just lying to herself... But as to why she is rejecting this love, we wouldn't really know.

But still, you have been true to yourself v33_n0d3. All these while, you were never lost... never in doubts of your feeling for her, I should believe? And you actually did what you have to, in leaving that very picture on her car.

You are definitely feeling tired over this relationship... and that's what we can all see. Now, how things will goes... we wouldn't really know. But I guess we shouldn't let things end just this quietly. Pardon me for saying, but from the way you sound, you do sound like you are going to just let it go...

Yes, if things are not meant to be, it will just not... but conversely, if things are meant to be,it definitely will be!

If things have to sadly end... at least she deserve to know how you truly felt for her. And whatever choice she will make then, it is her choice...
chivalrous incarnate

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seemingly unfair to v33_nod3, Yoy deserve better, I just wish things turn out to for the best... maybe a one last goodbye
v33_n0d3

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No. I just can't put my feelings behind me. It's not like I wouldn't be her friend if I could. She's been the best friend a guy like me could ever ask for. She has very strong feelings for me too, and is in the same dilemma as I am.

Now I'm facing a new problem. I have the strength to let her go and move on with my life. I know I do, but she doesn't. She always ends up coming back after a little while, whether it's a surprise visit at work, a phone call or a text message. I'm basically forced to see the girl I love suffering. Worst of all, it seems like I'm at root of all her pain.
scorpio
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, what to be saying...

Lost + Lost = just more suffering for the both

Now, she is definitely lost, not clearing knowing her very own feelings( I am sure she does like you though) And when she is lost, you can't be too, v33_n0d3. Or else, there will just be more suffering for the both in the long run...

Just a thought here. You were saying you have the strength and is willing to accept things and move on...? So, why not be firm this time? It may be a bit harsh on her but for her good, for the good of the both of you... a decision has to eventually be made...

Just tell her, you truly deeply love her but am really sorry that you are just too tired from all these uncertainties... Give her the choice. To accept you or to... Well, sometimes it is only when a decision is being forced, will the mind be clear?

Hmmm... just a thought here... You think about it, v33_n0d3
v33_n0d3

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still having trouble shaking her off. She's hurting like crazy, and cant stop calling/texting. What can I do to make this break as smooth and painless as possible?
scorpio
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now, You were saying that she has been calling and texting you? So, I should suppose she can't forget you and is trying to....

Hmmm... well, I guess you have to be asking yourself what you really want, v33_n0d3. Now, why are you feeling troubled? Because you still love her and is hesistating?

Think about it... In anyway, make things clear to her. Either she become your official girlfriend(giving things a try) or simply just treat her as a normal ordinary friend, one whom you doesn't have to be responding to all the times...

Just a little suggestion here. Think about it... ultimately is still what you really want. Do honest ask yourself. v33_n0d3.
v33_n0d3

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scorpio... I can't be her friend. Feelings are too strong for that. For some unknown reasons, she can't be my girlfriend. The only thing we can do is put eachother in the past and move on. That's what my heart is telling me.

What do I want? After all this pain, I honestly just want it to end. I want to put her behind me, I want her to put me behind her and I want to move on. I don't want to be stuck in this position forever. I want to tell her so bad, "If you really love me, then just let me go." It's hard.
scorpio
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm... well, you can never run away from reality forever... Buf if you do seriously feel happier to be ending this whole thing then just be firm with your decision, v33_n0d3.

In the path of love, if you don't like someone, you just reject him or her, don't you? Many have indeed been harshly rejected and nevertheless gotten over their sadness from the rejections, getting back into life... Dragging things on will only bring about more sadness, hurting one another just even more...

Give yourself sometime to think through things... I am sure you can find that answer. You are definitely right with your decision to move on. But to move on in which way, you make that choice yeah? There is no definitely right or wrongs in life... ultimately, the only person to be anwering to is yourself. Just choose what you believe would bring you happiness... Wink
v33_n0d3

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea well, I'm not exactly happy with my decision, but it sure as hell beats my only other option.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: