Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Long Distance Relationship!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kareena26

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:03 pm    Post subject: Long Distance Relationship!!! Reply with quote

Hi!!

My name is Ramona and I am from germany!
My boyfriend lives in London and its really hard sometimes to think about the distance between us!!
So I felt to share all my thoughts and feelings about this with other people like me!
I started to create a website about this topic, to give other people like me the chance to share their thoughts and feelings too!!
You can write about your lovestory, your favourite poems, about problems and many many more!!
So I hope to visit many people who feel the same like me on my site!!

http://international-love.de.tl

wish everyone who is in love the best!!!
love knows no distance!

Bye and take care
~Angel~

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best of luck in your relationship & w/your website.
thuy_tu

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly, i no longer believe in Long Distance Relationships. For others it may work, i dont know but in my opinion, feelings starts to fade because once ur not together.. feelings start to fade cuz eventually there is nothing to talk about. You have to try extremely hard to make conversation but eventually there will be nothing to talk about... depends how long a couple has to stay a part for.. Its hard but its also the only relationship that can show how strong a couple's relationship is. I just don't feel like just anyone can do it because people come and go and some are going to keep coming into our lives and feelings develope and change. Well thats just my opinion but i so wish you luck. I believe in you guys. Good luck
~Angel~

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have a point thuy, but w/communication you can keep a long distance relationship strong.

I was in a LDR w/my fiance for 10 or 11 months before we decided for him to move out to live w/me. We talked everyday practically all day, sure there were the down times where we had talked about everything that we could thing of for that day. Then we would just rest together & listen to each other relax, watch TV whatever over the phone. It was actually kind of cool because since we lived so far apart, we could talk about the different shows that were on at our different times.

LDR's aren't for everybody because you have to replace the physical contact w/straight talking & communicating a whole lot, but it can be done if BOTH people are truly committed to making it work until they can meet & be together.

I've seen alot of people purposely go for LDR's because it's a whole lot easier to continue to "play the field", which is real sad. Makes things harder for those genuine people that want to try & make that connection for themselves.
cdubsbabii

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with angel, my boyfriend and I, have been in a LDR for a while now and will be until may when i graduate college, and move there to be with him. Sure sometimes it gets hard but we know in the end it will all be worth it.. the most important thing is to communicate and also to spend time together, some of our fave things to do together are watch tv or movies and play games online etc. I think the distance only makes our love stronger, some friends and family dont get it, but it doesnt matter what they think we know we can get through it all together.

"Distance is nothing for us; together, we can conquer anything ...
because our love is just that strong."
spirit.varun

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont think long distance relationship will work. to ne in true love u vil have to c each oders eye n share feelings naturarally unlike over da phone.slowly feelings stored in fades away or u get bored up.
kareena26

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:16 pm    Post subject: LDR's can work definately!!!! Reply with quote

Hi!

So I think its not right to say that it cant work!!!
Many people live in a long distance relationship. And it works over month or years!!
So I am in a LDR too, I told it before, and I am sure that it can work!!
Sure its not easy sometimes because I cant go to his home and kiss him if I feel to do it and I cant do many things which people in a "normal" relation can do!!!
But I feel the same like other people!! I feel the love from his side, I feel my love and i feel that the love grows bigger and bigger every day!!
And if I feel sad because of the distance, then i try to think about the good things of our time!! About the last time he told me that he loves me, or the special way he made me laugh he last time!!

So you cant say that it can not work!!! Perhaps some people cant live like this, but there are many people like me who are happy with it!!!

Lots of luck to all the people who feel the same like me!!
Hope to meet you on my website too!!!
http://international-love.de.tl

LOVE KNOWS NO DISTANCE

Bye
Ramona
cdubsbabii

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What Romana said is true, i feel exactly the same in my relationship, sure things get hard sometimes but in the end all that matters is were in love with each other and soon we will be together.

~Dani
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: