Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Marriage and babies

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr^Toe

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:52 am    Post subject: Marriage and babies Reply with quote

Hello everyone,

Iím not really sure whether or not I should be typing this, as I donít feel this is a problem or anything, Iím just not sure, sounds silly I know....

Anyway, I meet this great girl though an online dating site; we exchanged a few emails, and have been on two great dates. We both the same age (34), and both recently divorced, so we have a good few things in common. I like her a lot.

On our second date, we were talking about our marriages and stuff, and she showed me her wedding photo of her dress, and I said, it was very nice and she looked real sexy, which she did. She also said that she would like to get married again in the future. She is also a little broody and would like a baby.

After our meal, we went back to her place, to talk and stuff, we were talking about all sorts of stuff, and then she said Ďif we got married would you like me to wear a dress like what I got married in?í I replied, ĎSure, you would look great in that type of dressí or something like that. This kind of threw me a little.

Being honest, I would marry again, and I want a kid, which was the problem with my first marriage, I wanted kids, and she did not, so we ended it.

Just want to know your opinions, on whether it is a good/bad thing that she is thinking about our future as a couple (marriage/kids) or something else.

Donít get me wrong, I have no problem about being married again, having some kids, I have thought about it with her.

Mr^Toe
~Angel~

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It could have just been a hypothetical question when she asked you that Mr Toe.

If it wasn't then that sounds like a good thing that she is thinking of you in terms of the "long haul" & she is thinking seriously about your new relationship.
Mr^Toe

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

Thanks for the reply. I think its a good thing, thinking about it today, just threw me a little last night. Only time will tell I guess

Mr^Toe
Brandon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe it is her way of getting to know you better. How you feel about her, getting married again, and having kids. She wants what she didn't get in her first marriage.
~Angel~

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:9723cfbc82="Mr^Toe"]Hello,

Thanks for the reply. I think its a good thing, thinking about it today, just threw me a little last night. Only time will tell I guess

Mr^Toe[/quote:9723cfbc82]

Good luck to you! Smile
Mr^Toe

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks, you guys are helpfull Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: