Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Something he said....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Ask Him
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bollywood

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:52 pm    Post subject: Something he said.... Reply with quote

I have had a relationship with a man for two years now. I am 7 years older than him me 37, he 30. Before he left me the other night he said " "We need to get you married, I have alot of friends" What does this mean? Was it a test to see how i really feel about him? ( i have never shown my feeling for him) He couldnt be serious about this...
~Angel~

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your in a relationship w/this man for 2 years & you haven't told him how you feel? Or He hasn't realized how you feel about him?

Anyway...it could be that he was testing you. Best advice I can give to you, have a talk w/him. Ask him straight up what he meant by that, maybe from there, let him know how you feel about him. Maybe he will change what he said to you.
bollywood

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well - its a long story but he has told me in the past he doesnt want to date anyone (he was engaged prior to us) and so since the 2 1/2 years I have never told him how i felt. I have broken it off with him several times but he keeps coming back. He also told me once "he pretends to be strong but hes not". So i have never expected anything from this relationship.
~Angel~

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Based on what you typed, I wonder now if he meant what he said to you.

If your wanting to know what's going on, I would have a talk w/him & ask him what he really meant about that.
Brandon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Something he said.... Reply with quote

[quote:35ffe1db22="bollywood"]I have had a relationship with a man for two years now. I am 7 years older than him me 37, he 30. Before he left me the other night he said " "We need to get you married, I have alot of friends" What does this mean? Was it a test to see how i really feel about him? ( i have never shown my feeling for him) He couldnt be serious about this...[/quote:35ffe1db22]

To me, he was trying to get you to open up to him, love. If you're not sure about what he said, then I would have ask.. what do you mean by what you just said, or where are you going with this? If you don't understand a man, you need to sit his butt down and get it out of him.
Good luck !
bollywood

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for all your advice! I will ask him what he meant next time i see him.
~Angel~

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck to you...keep us posted if you would like as well. Smile
Brandon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:c73a2c7868="bollywood"]thanks for all your advice! I will ask him what he meant next time i see him.[/quote:c73a2c7868]

Always talk to your man. Men are stupid, you know. Laughing Wink

Sometimes around women, we either put our foot in our mouth, or when we talk, it comes out all wrong. Like.. what did I just say? Shocked DUH ! Rolling Eyes

A good one told to me once.. never go to bed mad at each other.
bollywood

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks guys Smile I will keep you posted. Cool
Brandon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Ask Him All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: