Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ladies opinion appreciated

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love and Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shamrock

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:05 am    Post subject: ladies opinion appreciated Reply with quote

my current grlfriend is real fitness enthusiast. she has a dynamite body and is actually known in town for as the hot girl with the great behind.she attracts attention everywhere. i recently asked her if she ever thought of other girls. she said no. says she admires beauty but that's it.
she stayed at my place one day last week and i left early for work. i have comcast tv and it appears she was watching ALL of the hooters and "vegas hotties" specials. theyre only 3-7 minutes long but she watched all of them. i only know this because it was in the saved shows section. apparently she did'nt know you have to hit delete.
i'm a guy. it IS a turn on. but everyone checks her out. guys,women. she's been hit on by a woman in my presence on two separate occasions. both times she jumped my bones and the sex was above and beyond our norm. so it's really cool but at the same time i'm somewhat insecure. does she trust me enough? she also has two amazing friends-both who are hooter girls. i'm definitely insecure about it. am i being stupid? how would i bring any of this up,if i even should?
stp23

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I was you, I would just enjoy the f-f-f-u-n-n-n !!!!

Seriously, it sounds like she is a sight to behold indeed. You should be a little insecure about that, because if she is that hot, she'll be getting hit on all the time. Advice? What you need to do is keep yourself in good shape, don't slack off (because she will just keep going on with her physical conditioning), and make sure you keep her satisfied. It's all you can do.

Cheers!
chalotdatche

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, as i may view it your girlfriend is a hottie because even women likes her. just ask her nicely if her feelings are only for the guys or is there any mixture feelings for her same sex? if she says that she doesn't have any feelings towards same sex, then enjoy everything you both do now! but if she have feelings towards her same sex then that's for you to think whether you will continue your relationship with her or not. just enjoy life!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love and Sex All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: