Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Girls Prefer Guys who can do Sweet Talk?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Dating Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Apple_tart

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:16 pm    Post subject: Girls Prefer Guys who can do Sweet Talk? Reply with quote

Just notice that most girls prefer guy who are good at sweet talk. Maybe it be cocky or other things but girls just love it.

There a phrase that says :" Bad guys are always cool"

Ask a friend & she do admit she prefer guy that can give sweet talk and make her happy. Even the SWTLK seems fake but they juts like it.

Girls are funny, they know what type of guy is good & will never make them hurt but in the end, they're willing to choose someone who is cocky or what I'd mention someone with bad image.

I know guys who are decent or nerdy loose out all the time. thihk its abit unfair
Angel_Gracie
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In a way but the most important is truth. Sweet talk is added to spice up a love life. Why Not "Just Be Yourself"
fun-gal

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I admit once awhile, i would love some sweet message from my man. It do spice up my love journal Cool
xlucky Ladyx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's better to just be honest when a guy talks to a girl what's the harm
in being himself?
Corrine_May

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Always be honest, not all women love guys who are sweet in words.

Something i recall in year 2002 from a friend. Seems accurate.

[b:8e08d6140b]women love men to do sweet talks:[/b:8e08d6140b]

age group : 18 - 22 and 33-40

[b:8e08d6140b]Women do not really need men to do sweet talks[/b:8e08d6140b]

age group : 23 - 30

luv is blind anyway
Apple_tart

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Corrine that something nice you've listed out. Will take a good look
ShockNRockN

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A lot of girls are different I remember I went on one date with this one guy. He said that he thought he should become loud and obnoxious because he thought all girls like that... I told him I wasn't like that I don't like loud guys because Im quiet. For sweet talkers to me that screams player...
LoveFrank

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I may be different I prefer a man to be blunt. I'm very blunt if I feel it I'm going to say it. If I think your sexy and I'm attractied to you even if I'm lady and shouldn't say these things I believe that everyone deserves to know up front. Yes from my post under "Break Up" blunt maybe not good at times either. I prefer honest and up front.

That's me, LoveFrank
chieh21@yahoo.com

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think sweet talk is bull. A sign the guy is a player. Not always, but I think a girl would see it as such. A sense of humor is more important in a relationship.
Brandon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I grew up with sweet talk around me. I always call girls sweet names. I'm no player and don't let the picture fool ya .. Laughing I don't smoke, take drugs, and treat people better than they do me. I do like to kid and joke around, if people don't like it, oh well.
~Angel~

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet talk is nice only if the guy truly means it. If it's just thrown about to anyone at anytime then to ME it really doesn't mean much at all.

I myself don't even sweet talk other people, the most I ever may call someone is "hun". I don't use any kind of "lovey" words to anybody buy my fiance. Nobody gets them but him because he is the 1 that I love, not anybody or everybode else.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Dating Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: