Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dreaming about my ex

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice
View previous topic :: View next topic  
abs260

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 4:22 pm    Post subject: Dreaming about my ex Reply with quote

I broke up with my ex 3 moths ago, we were going out for four years,
It was my fault kinda that we broke up, no cheating and that but it was just my fault,
i tried everything i could to get her back, and i really taught i nearly got her back but then i stopped trying,
Anyway 3 months on i met this lovely girl,. She lives far away and we have met up a few times and we really connect like i have never connected with someon before, The thing is my feelings for y ex have come up again, Stronger than before,
I dream about her every night and in the mornnings wake up happy as i was thinkning about her,

I really would love to get back with her as i think our relationship had really strong foundations, and she keeps me grounded and happy, and i hope o once kept her happy,

I really do noot know what to do,
We have had no contact in the last 2 months none at all so i dont know what she is doing or if she is seeing another guy,
he birthday is coming up next month and i was thinkning of sending flowers to her, But i really am not sure how she feels,
We talked about getting married and our future while we were together but now not even contact,
Im torn to bits and i really need help.
~Angel~

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe try contacting her as a "friend" to see how she is doing. See if she responds & how she reacts to you contacting her. From there you could know if you can take things a bit deeper or not.
abs260

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly i dont know if i can do ait as im really scared and dont think that at the mo im ready to contact her even if i do get rejecyed i think she needs time on her own,

I just need an outlet as she is in my mind at night, Duriong the day i keep myself buusy,

Mostly i regret the way it ended as we both loved each other so much but i think i hurt he to badly and i really dont think at the moment is the right time,.

I just hate dreaming of her at night and waking up happy only to realise that its all fake
~Angel~

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What about reading a good book, watching a movie that would keep you occupied during & after the movie. Something like that might help to keep you occupied enough that you wouldn't think about her so much, you would be thinking about what you just read or watched.

Maybe even a hobby could help you as well, something you have always wanted to do, but haven't.
abs260

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hae done that dvds books. study you name it. i have done it all, its just really hard to get over her when i kep deaming about her.
I play sports every day and go to the yn but wen it come to sleping at night she is the lat thing i think about.
I take herbel sleeing tbs but they tend to make mt dreams seem more lifelike.
I guess i need to let time pass huh.#
Four yars is a llong time
Honey

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like your really in love with this girl and the only way you are going to get off your mind is if you see her or speak to her again coz then you will know how she is and maybe that will help
abs260

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya realised how much in love i am with this girl after it is too late, But im raelly afraid about the way she will react when and if i se her again, i hurt her really badl in the most stuid of ways, I really love this girl, Four years and i takes me until now even thoi did love her i kno i did but it takes me until now to really realise how secial and amazing she is,

I need advice even tho i have tried everything, maybe just accept i and moe on and kep dreaming huh, thats my plan anyway for the forseeable uture,
JulietJules

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I felt the same way about my ex too. We were together for 4 years too and wedding plan after he graduate which is just a few months away. Then we broke up. I thought "Gosh, i m never over with him, I have feelings for him" . Although he hurt me a lot I am the one who can not forget him. Like you, I have tried everything, i even try to flirt a lot. Try to start a new relationship and get over myself but nothing works. In the end, I gave up. I went to his house everyday, parked my car opposite of his house, just to see him leaving to University. Then I cried. I tried to call his house but I was scared and always hang up as soon as I heard his voice.
Then I started a new relationship. I told my bf about my ex just to clear things out. After that, I couldnt stop talking about my ex. I always tried to compare my bf with my ex. My bf thought I need sometimes to heal. He never blamed me for talking about my ex and always listen. Slowly I started to forget my ex and can let go of him.
I am sure that since my ex has been my first love, i will never forget him but finally I can get over him after a year. In my opinion, time will be the only thing to heal. Spend you time more with your love one.

Jules
abs260

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I havehad other relationships before this one but this was a diferent type of relationship to the others,
I met a nice girl but i really do not think i am ready so soon for a new relationship when im in love with someone else, I dont know how she feels about me which is the worst part of it, I wish i knew hpo she was,
I really hope she is happy andd if she finds someone else tat he treats her with respect and kindness.
I am glad to hear that you overcame you ex but a year is a long time, I hope my sanity holds up,

I have a feelingt that she stil loves me but i guess im afraid to get in contact,
time time time time time time i guess
Razor2865

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got crazy? Got torn to bits?

Well, why not just pray for him to the end if you cannot contact with her. Smile
[img:e05417b36f]http://i16.tinypic.com/4vfi5xi.gif[/img:e05417b36f]
[img:e05417b36f]http://i16.tinypic.com/6chzqlz.gif[/img:e05417b36f]
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: