Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What does a guy like in a girl.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mystic angel

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:36 pm    Post subject: What does a guy like in a girl. Reply with quote

I was wondering what does a guy like in a girl? Do they like nice girls or ones that act like a bitch (sorry for the word), but some people say they like bitches better, like the book "Why Men Like Bitches" I feel sometimes i am too nice, so that is why i was asking Confused
JulietJules

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it depends on individuality but I think loving a guy is like playing a game. You need to press the right button. Sometimes you have to be nice, sometimes you need to be cruel and like you said act like a bitch.Very Happy..... I think sometimes guys are like kids. They love to be praised and we have to be patient on them. Love to take control. Hate woman who's out smart them. geez....

Jules
~Angel~

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Juliet typed it best.
chivalrous incarnate

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its sad thoguh most men want the "big boobs and round as!", you know the ones like jennifer lopez and angelina jolie. yeah, its true though every straight men want it and they cannot lie...even the nicest person in the world wants it... i would to tell you the truth but im sorry thoguh my mentallity is for this one girl, no big boobs or round as... shes has a cute face and slim body light skinned and hazel eyes...i guess im the last of chivalry...Its all about mental strentgh, resisting sex and moving to a happy life with the right girl...not no one time boy toy...we men need to learn this
mystic angel

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 6:48 pm    Post subject: Love is Difficult Reply with quote

Well i know i have been with this guy off and on for more than 3 years, and his moods change like the weather, and i really dont know how to deal with it. Sometimes i ignore it, then sometimes i become a bitch, then sometimes i try to just be nice. I am 45 years old and he is 51, and someday i hope he ask me to marry him cause i care for him a bunch. Just needed some advice on how to keep him attracted to me.
chivalrous incarnate

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why you didnt tell us this earlier Question
mystic angel

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont know, i guess i didnt think you would want to hear all my problems. Yes, sometimes i do think he is cheating on me but i cant prove it. I dont sleep good from worrying about it, and he gets mad if i want to talk about it, so i just let it rest. I just want to be able to make him happy, and myself to (if that makes sense), but i have about decided i dont know how. I am afraid he is slowly drifting away from me. Sorry.
JulietJules

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well in that case, if you think if he's seeing someone, you better ask him openly. c'mon you dont want to marry a guy who has another woman and can you ignore what's been going on the other side. I think you really need to open up. Just tell him exactly how you feel. I belive if there's a need to change in relationship, it has to be from both side. Scraficing is not everything.

Jules
~Angel~

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, be direct & ask him. That is really the only way that you will get any kind of answers & will know for sure where to go from whatever he tells you hun.

If you are having feelings of him cheating on you, you really do have to ask him what's going on.

Good luck to you! Smile
mystic angel

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, you say ask him or confront him about cheating. The problem is when i start to talk to him about it, he just says, "Why do you think i am always cheating?" Then i just drop the subject. He is not much of a communicator and it just upsets him when i want to talk or he just lets out a long sigh. I guess i will not ever know, unless i catch him or someone tells me, which i dont see that happening, since when i am not with him, i work 60 miles away, and no one is going to tell me anyway. So now what? Question
JulietJules

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK here my best advice. Let go of him. Stop worrying that if you ask this, if you have doubts, he will angry and afraid that you might lose him. It's like you are running out of options. If you sure that you can bear wotever the problems may come and whenever insecure you will get over with yourself then remain in this relationship.
We can support you either if you choose the soft way or the best way but consequences will be yours.
Why touture yourself for things you cannot bear. We, ladies, have our own rights too. If we act as a couple then we have our own weaknesses but dont let it win over us. I know it's not easy but sometimes I think we need to stand up, be brave for this one time and love as our will.

Jules
smoothoperator

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it also has a lot to do with the personality. Guys love confident women.

[URL=http://www.who-sells-it.com/cy/ford-motor-company-usa-780/ford-mustang-07-5250.html]Ford Mustang 07 by Ford Motor Company USA[/URL]
francesca

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well it will depends on the intention of the guy on a girl.. If he is not serious he would like bitch or those girls who were game . But of course if he really likes the girl, the girl should be decent or nice. For me physical appearance is just a plus factor
Razor2865

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:ac55c6f0f4="JulietJules"]I think it depends on individuality but I think loving a guy is like playing a game. You need to press the right button. Sometimes you have to be nice, sometimes you need to be cruel and like you said act like a bitch.Very Happy..... I think sometimes guys are like kids. They love to be praised and we have to be patient on them. Love to take control. Hate woman who's out smart them. geez....

Jules[/quote:ac55c6f0f4]

Stop taking my opinions... Ha ha ha! You are lucky you came here before me. Just kidding.
[img:e05417b36f]http://i16.tinypic.com/4vfi5xi.gif[/img:e05417b36f]
[img:e05417b36f]http://i16.tinypic.com/6chzqlz.gif[/img:e05417b36f]
djeneralee

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:33 am    Post subject: Why Do Men Cheat? Reply with quote

I was reading this post and no where in this post I read about anyone really trying to address the cheating problem. Both men and women cheat fo many reason but whatever the reason it still dont make it right to cheat. The problem with cheating in a relationship is that there isn't enough [url=http://menandrelationships.blogspot.com]excitement[/url] in the relationship. People need to always keep their partners focused. After a while partners get bored in the relationship everyone takes a laid back attitude. Find out more by visiting link below.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: