Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is It Normal For Him....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love and Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LoveFrank

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:54 pm    Post subject: Is It Normal For Him.... Reply with quote

This is a very embarrassing question for me to put here but I find it very upsetting for me.

Being who I am I as a girl enjoy sex and have never really had a boyfriend who didn't. I have one now who says he loves it a great deal. Well for the second time now out of three I have had to help him finish. This is after I'm done and for some reason he needs to stop having sex and switch to something else norder to finish. I know this isn't coming out right but I need to know if is it possible that sex with me isn;t enough? Or is normal for a guy to need something more after the female is all set? I'm not sure what I'm asking but this is really bothering me. Is is possible we don't connect sexually?

Please Help!!
JenniB

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my experience, some men are just so turned on that even when the female is finished, he still is raring to go. I would just come out and ask if there is something else he needs. Good Luck.
[img:c8dfe7cf0d]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v213/JenniBMomof3/listentohearta1.gif[/img:c8dfe7cf0d][img:c8dfe7cf0d]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v213/JenniBMomof3/goodinbeda1.gif[/img:c8dfe7cf0d]
[img:c8dfe7cf0d]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v213/JenniBMomof3/Photos/jenmatty2.jpg[/img:c8dfe7cf0d]
luvlife

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 10:06 pm    Post subject: he needs extra help Reply with quote

Does he get soft at all? Does he want you to switch positions or suck him to finish vs. intercourse?

My man can go for a long time and if he holds out for me, it can take him a little extra to get back to orgasm. Sometimes this requires oral to switch it up for a few minutes, then put him back inside to finish... if he has been drinking alcohol it can take a lot of extra work on my part to get him off. I dont take offense to it, b/c sometimes it can take me extra time or oral help finish...
Ianc

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's very normal. The mutual simultaneous orgasm that we dream of is in my experience, something rare. As I'm sure you realise, once a guy orgasms, its normally game over so there's some pressure to try and hold back. But its not so easy to switch on and off like that and sensing that my partner has cum from intercourse (even if she may have already cum during oral earlier) - it's just not always easy to get off myself. Erections are fragile too and to be honest, one of the problems I get is that after my partner comes (especially if its more than once) I really can't get enough friction to get off.

Our pattern tends to be oral on her until she cums (maybe more than once) - then some on me and then intercourse. I'd like her to cum again but there's that risk that I won't. Sometimes though I just go for it and can have an amazing orgasm but leave her a little short. Maybe 1 in 10 times we get a mutual (or close to) orgasm but it's not something we can expect.

If I can't cum from intercourse - and we can usually tell if its going to happen or not - I love it if she says 'Let me finish that off for you' either by mouth or hand. But it doesn't always happen.

BTW, most guys don't really want to hear 'It's ok - its not important' if they can't cum - it actually is important sometimes and its not thru want of trying or lack of desire. Sometimes - we all need a hand!
pedro_9k6k

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 4:58 pm    Post subject: Dating Reply with quote

Hello, I certainly agree with you. Thank you very much for sharing your information. It was really very helpful for me.
Thanks for sharing your dating tips!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love and Sex All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: