Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Making the trip

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Dating Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
alexis

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 11:11 am    Post subject: Making the trip Reply with quote

I am making a first trip to stay with a lady in Latvia. I asked if she would like to bring her something from America. She said it was nice not to ask, and even worst for her to say, but I did get out of her she would like some American makeup. Since they do not sell cosmetics in the tool section at the local wal mart store, I really need some good advise on what to get her. Thanks
Lily.

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How old is she?

I think I would gladly receive mascara or eyeliner at any age. But then again, that's just me, I'm an avid consumer of eyeliner Very Happy

Women always need foundation / powder, but then you'd have to know which shade her skin is.

Eyeshadow is also a pretty good choice.

If it doesn't seem to costly for you, try finding the little more expensive brands. They usually last longer and are a lot more appreciated. Also, usually people don't throw Dior containers away, so then she would have something to remind her of you!
~Angel~

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree w/the suggestions that Lily typed. Maybe even a lipstick or 2.

Also, try to look for the compacts that have a little bit of everything in them. Like eyeshadows, blushes, possibly a lipstick or a mascara. There would be a few different colors of the eyeshadows & blushes. That way she could try them & see which 1 best suits her.
Brandon

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Something from Bath And Body Works. Mooonlight Path body splash smell really good. They have gift baskets with all kinds of different things you can buy. Go check it out. My x gf loves that place.
~Angel~

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:6a8278aadd="Brandon"]Something from Bath And Body Works. Mooonlight Path body splash smell really good. They have gift baskets with all kinds of different things you can buy. Go check it out. My x gf loves that place.[/quote:6a8278aadd]

That's also a good idea Brandon. Bath & Body Works has a whole lot of good scents & your right too the gift baskets are really good.
Brandon

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:a7d247519f="~Angel~"][quote:a7d247519f="Brandon"]Something from Bath And Body Works. Mooonlight Path body splash smell really good. They have gift baskets with all kinds of different things you can buy. Go check it out. My x gf loves that place.[/quote:a7d247519f]

That's also a good idea Brandon. Bath & Body Works has a whole lot of good scents & your right too the gift baskets are really good.[/quote:a7d247519f]

Thanks ! Have you smelled that one before? Smells good to me. MMM
Oh, sorry ! Laughing Embarassed
bryant

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 4:29 am    Post subject: Re: Making the trip Reply with quote

Get her black mascara, either lengthening or volumizing, better NOT water-resistant.
If she is natural blond - get her brown or/and black.
Simple brands you can get in most stores (like Osco Drug or Target for example) -
L'oreal - the one in a long tube with "white and black" together (you'll easily recognise it when see in the store),
or Maybelline both mascara and lip glosses (especially) are cool - you can get few glosses of different color to make sure they'll match your lady's taste... glosses are better than lipstick because colour is not so distinctive as with lipstick it's hard to guess at distance which color to choose. Check a local dating site like www.randevu.lv and how some of these gorgeous Latvian and Russian women look , their makeup choices and this my help you decide.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Dating Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: