Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WTF??

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice
View previous topic :: View next topic  
missmeg29

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 8:33 pm    Post subject: WTF?? Reply with quote

HOW can someone dump you, says he still cares about you, says he still has feelings for you, but can't be with you at the moment, and doesn't have the desire to date anyone, but want you to know that they still care, and gets mad when you say that they didn't want you anymore since that's not true? i don't understand that at all!
cdubsbabii

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys are weird like that, but i would just give him a little space and see what happens. he's probably not sure of what he wants right now or just a little confused. Most likely it has nothing to do with you, just him.

hope i helped, good luck!
Dani
~Angel~

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree w/cdubsbasbii.

He may have some personal things going on right now that are taking over more of his time & mind. He might just need to get those things straightened out, who knows. Give him some space & time to work things out.

In the meantime though, maybe give him a call or text every once in a while, to let him know you are here for him & that you care. It might even help him to open up (if there is something going on) to you & maybe you could help him as well.
Brandon

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't even try to understand us, just love us. If you try to understand us, it will drive you to drink. Laughing
missmeg29

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'll give him his space. but have any of you all ever been stuck on what you want? For instance, last night i went to the club and guys were all over me. absolutely loved the attention, but a couple of ours before, my ex was over here to discuss his family situation and he was flirting with me. It was like we were acting like boyfriend and girlfriend without the physical aspect as well as communicating everyday. I saw his friends at the club and according to them he's become more closer to God-and his friends ask him to go to the club and he said that he changed his ways. Just afraid of what to do. One minute I'm positive that I want him, but I'm afraid that his new ways may inhibit the potential we would have had if we got back together. The dudes phone numbers that i got last night-i don't plan on taking anything far with them-just got their numbers. I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT TO FREAKING DO!
Brandon

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's wrong with him trying to be a better person, love?
Not saying he was a bad person before, but if he wants to let God into his heart, I say.. good for him. Very Happy
missmeg29

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh no! don't get me wrong, i believe that anyone that accepts God in their heart is trying to have good intentions and also wanting to become a better person. What i was trying to say is that you know how some people can look at things like listening to secular music is the devil? and stuff like that? I'm not necessarily saying that he's like that but I like my music as well as the club scene. He didn't go to clubs when we were together but i think that if we did get back together he may not tolerate that, and the thing is, i can't be with someone that doesn't tolerate going out every now and then and having some harmless fun. but we won't go to far since this is all about assumption. I'm actually proud of him for getting closer to God. Just don't want to be in a situation where i feel guilty about doing the things that i would normally do but sacrificing everything for him. you see?
~Angel~

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All that you described in your last post would have to be something you need to discuss w/him before you 2 get back together. You wouldn't want to get together not knowing if he views certain things as "bad" now that he has found religion. It could cause nothing but arguments w/in your relationship if you don't talk about it before hand. Also, talking about it before could possibly help you in making a better decision on whether or not to get back together w/him as well.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: