Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Unique Girlfriend Problem - Need Help Fast ;__;

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anonymous336

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 10:48 pm    Post subject: Unique Girlfriend Problem - Need Help Fast ;__; Reply with quote

Guys, I'm in a tough spot.

Background info: I've known my current, and first, girlfriend since about the beginning of last summer, and we started going out in December.

During the summer and after, we went to a local park for different classes. She went out with this 18-year-old guy (She's 14) and her parents got mad, forbid her from seeing him/going back to the park. What you'd normally expect.

Even during that, though, we'd go everywhere together. We could tell each other anything, and still can. I met her less than a year ago, but she's become the best friend I have ever had.

There was a Halloween Show at the park that she could not attend last year, but we recently went to see "Grease" there, just last week. We went without her parents, though with their knowledge. There she talked to her old friends, including him.

The problem now is that a while ago today she tells me we should go back to being friends, because she still has feelings for him. I kinda knew, I have to admit. But the thing is, they can't even see each other anymore since he's out of school, she can't go to the park, anything.

Being my first girlfriend, I really don't want this to end. It's not that I don't mind that she likes him, but I know he's not a threat, in any way. She says she feels it's wrong that I think about her, yet she things about him and I.

I am not going to say I love her here, because I'll get a million useless answers saying I'm too young to love. But whatever the teen equivalent to love is, that's what I feel for her. This is closest I've come to crying in quite a while actually.

She had to go, and we're gonna talk later. But I wanna know what you guys think, and what I can say to keep our relationship going. I can't let it end. Ever since we've been going out it's been an even deeper personal connection. The deepest secrets that you can't imagine telling anyone, she has told me.

I need to save my relationship.
~Angel~

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best advice I can give to you is to talk w/her, open up to her about what you typed towards the end of your post. She might realize that she has more w/you then she did or even could have w/the other guy.

Good luck. Smile
anonymous336

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad to say that we worked it out, and are still going out :]
Brandon

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's great ! Good luck with everything.
~Angel~

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:264335dc03="anonymous336"]I'm glad to say that we worked it out, and are still going out :][/quote:264335dc03]

Good to read, best wishes to you both!
flareup

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take your time. Just enjoy your moments together.

Sara

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad you sorted this out, flareup is right, enjoy every second you have together
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: