Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

i have a question

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Breaking Up
View previous topic :: View next topic  
alexsue

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:41 am    Post subject: i have a question Reply with quote

ok me and my bf have been going out for about a year and a half and couple of months ago i cheated on him, now im not like that and i honestly dont know why i did it but he said that he had gotten over it and we could move on and it was put in the "dont talk about" catagory. we have been talking about getting married for a little bit now and i am pregnant then last night i ask him why we keep putting off getting married and hours later we came to the conclusion that he wasnt over what i did now i dont blame him at all not one bit he has every right to still be hurt and mad but every girl he has ever gone out with has cheated on him. and he was so willing to just forget about it instead of work through it and get married because he loves me and i didnt think that would be a good idea because it would just be brought up in like 5 or more years when we have a family and we wouldnt be able to get through it and he said that every time he thinks about it he doesnt want to be with me because he is still upset but he says he still loves me and there is nothing i can do he just has to get over it. he has said he knows my apology was heart felt and he trusts me and he knows i would never do that again but he also said there is more to it then that and he honestly doesnt know if he can get over it.

so is there really nothing i can do to help him does time really heal all...do you think we will ever be together again? Crying or Very sad
lanasingh

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:01 pm    Post subject: i have a question Reply with quote

I think the syringe was possibly planned but the placement of it in her heart was not...maybe. Im not sure, but I think that Edward and Carlisle would have talked through as many possibilities they could think of.
Sorry for offtop: As news of the A/1H1N Swine Flu pandemic spreads so do the rumours and fear. One persistently reoccurring statement is that existing flu treatments Tamiflu and Ralenza (generic names: Oseltamivir and Zanamivir) are not effective against the newest strain of Swine Flu. These rumours are not true; Tamiflu and Ralenza (Oseltamivir and Zanamivir) are considered to be effective and viable Swine Flue treatments.
Do you have tamiflu? I have bought here - [URL="http://health-council.com/pill/Tamiflu"]Tamiflu[/URL]
Everybody must have.
SnakeBlckr

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if he will ever get thru it and you will be together. That' s up to him and if he's willing to give you a second chance or not. If I were you though, I'd step back a minute and look at yourself and what led you to do what you did. I'm sure you know it was wrong, but there has to be a reason behind it. Lust? Revenge? Stupidity?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Breaking Up All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: