Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I think I love...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ocean

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:a64b9e8368="MeetBob"]NEVER! Smile

Dude i'm 18 and like I said she's not at same school as I am.. I can't just go to her school or somewhere with a rose and tell her how I feel, are you nuts? Smile I would do that if I really knew, loved and wanted to marry her but I'm young and there will be many other girls who I'll like, so wish me more luck there Smile I would already say to her how I feel about her if she was single but I think the best way to do is like Angel said in his first comment - keep being her friend and maybe when the right opportunity comes I'll just tell her what i feel. (I don't know why not via msn, since it's the easiest way to do it and she doesn't need to respond at the moment, she could be laughing or crying, we don't see eachother.. Of course I wouldn't do that probably if i was 25..)

BTW I'm sure most of you here liked one girl very much who already had a boyfriend. Tell me if you did anything Confused[/quote:a64b9e8368]

Right , and if dont care at all for her then why do you go on a love forum to ask for advices then?

You say those things because you piss in your pants at the idea of doing so! You are dead scred of being rejected and looking stupid.
So the idea of looking stupid, how you looks like,, and oyur pride weigh much more than your love for her..
thats exactly what you are saying when you say that.
And yes, msn is easier, for you, so you dont have to face her, be there, and can do like if nothing or like if it was a joke if it doesnt work..huh?!
If you think coming with a rose is too much and only if you get married, you aint going to get married ever dude!
What about some training in romantisme and some insight in what womens want?
The rose is not for you but her, and if she isnt sure she want to be with you or dont want, at least you will have give her a rose as a symbol of how you feel for her.
You are 18 but think like a 13th when you say those things!
You love her or you dont, and thats it.
And you knwo where she lives so go there or invite her out.
If you say NEVER you will do such thing, so maybe think over one more time your feelings about her.
Could be you love your pride and honor way too much to can love that girl..
Laughing
[img:83ab45b02c]http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t320/Sophie-Ocean/LOVE%20SIGNS/i242340772_78787_5.gif[/img:83ab45b02c][img:83ab45b02c]http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t320/Sophie-Ocean/SEXY%20SIGNS/i239416537_52113_5.gif[/img:83ab45b02c]
~Angel~

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not a guy, I'm a lady. I think the AKA & the pictures would prove that, but hey no big deal. I'm glad that the advice I told you earlier is something that you think is a good idea.

Do what you feel is best? As stated, you did answer your own question in that you are 18 & there are more girls out there.
MeetBob

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are right. I don't love her. I think I can't love someone who I don't know much about. It's more that I like her and would like to be with her. It's not that I'm scared of asking her, I'm just not sure if that's the best idea.. please don't say: then you will never know and stuff (it's true that there will be more and more girls who I'll like but if I keep saying that always when I meet one...). True that I'm a bit afraid of rejection but I'd rather be her friend than nothing. Once I tell her how i feel, she'll always know that and if she rejects we won't be friends anymore because always when i'll meet her with her friends or boyfriend, she won't feel comfortable in my company... now lets talk about a rose Smile Giving her a rose when asking her to go out with me is not really happening around here.. usually girls get roses for a mothers day, anniversarys and from boys who are ALREADY dating. Just giving her a rose like that would be awesome and kinda funny from her side thought but I wouldn't mind it. I just think it's not fair that I'm trying to break her relationship or giving her a chance to decide if she stays with her bf or picks me. It would be so much easier to do the everything if she was single..
Ocean

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah yeah, but she isnt..
and about the rose..
romantisme and flowers giving do not exist in all society and isnt a ritual who always existed.
It was created in France in 1700 something, based on a book called "the map of the tender" and describing each step in a relationship, from the first smile and eye contact, to the first date, and first conversation, each of them, with small messages, and secret rendez vous, and small gifts and signs who have now become known all over the world and classics that all use.. like.. offering flowers to the one you love.
It didnt existed at all before that !
So to the first askingfor a date you come with a rose, to the first date you coem with a bouquet of specific flowers, for each feeligns htee is a gift and a sign, and even when there is a miss out, a break out, everything is described in the map of the tender, who created the base of the way we all create relationships today.
So you dotn offer a rose after, but before.
After thats a bouquet of roses,a nd a gift and thats not the same.
And anyway, are you born from your mum or from a Xerox?
Why do you want to do as all other do?
Try distinguish yourself soem more from the crowd and can be she will notice oyu some more.
Who said it was ridiculous to go soem other girls school to ask her out and to do so with a rose?
You? me? soemone oyu know? THe "Unwritten Rules of the Tyran you got yourself stuck with inside"?
Paint your face green if you like, get dress as a pierrot or a clown, who cares?
Do what you like and want, and go to that girl and said, " i like you and like to be with you, if it wasnt for your boyfriend.. do you think we can be friend instead, cuase i would like that too..?"
Laugh about it with her, and said "and this is the rose i brought for oyu too, in case it could make you soem more happy and bring another laughter and a smile on your face, cause you are so sweet and pretty already.."
She is going to like that, it crave courage to do so, it craves sensibility, it craves having the gots of being yourself, and it demand soem shinning.. and thats soemthing she isnt going to resist.
No matter how she feel for her current bf and for you, she isnt going to forget that one event for the rest of her life!
And my guess is that you will have mark rigth in the middel of the thousand! She is going to feel impressed and embarrassed and migth not know how to react so surprised she will be and thats very good.
And if you feel embarassed too, then jsut say it!
thats often the key to unlock that kind of situation.
And ifg really you feel like it, tell her that soemone completelly out of their mind, insane to the marv, advised you to do so, and that maybe you werent all clear yourself just to follow, but you hopw its alrigth with her.
And she will laugh, and say never mind, it is very sweet from you, and get her phone number and invite her out to do soem activity out of school, sport, or events, or anything, just not theaters or evening stuff.
Invite her to a party, that will be cool.
Even you dotn have any, if hse say yes, then you will have to hurry organising one out of the blue, so to get all settled up, to get close to her.

You think thats out of line?
Well i know plenty of that kind and worse..
want to hear them al, or do you think you got inspirations enough for the rest of the day?

Oh! that was a movie title, here too they thougth they had all the time, and first the convention, before love declaration, and ooops, no roses alowed, and oops, like this and like that, and what will my grand cousin think of me if they knew and how do we looks like.. and oops life is at the end and now its too late she got another one instead..
Not so dramatic for you now, but you got the point.

Very Happy Wink

Set conventions aside or get ready to live your life like a zombie!
Make the rules, who knows? in ten years from now, it will be a tradition in both schools, that a guy asking a girl who is laready taken out, will paint their face green, or disguise themselves as a clown, and coem with a rose to the other school, and ask her to come to a party who does not exist yet..
Could be..
traditions begin in the most awckward ways for the most awckward reasons..Soecially in schools.
Someone did it, and all found it so mad and out of line and creazy that another had to try it too, and another, and then it was a tradition, and a rule to do so that way..

Good luck with that..try dress like mad max or get a Martin Riggs crazy outlook, and see what coems out of it.. Laughing
[img:83ab45b02c]http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t320/Sophie-Ocean/LOVE%20SIGNS/i242340772_78787_5.gif[/img:83ab45b02c][img:83ab45b02c]http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t320/Sophie-Ocean/SEXY%20SIGNS/i239416537_52113_5.gif[/img:83ab45b02c]
MeetBob

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm really surpriced.. you've written it so fucking nice Smile and I totally agree with you.

Those are best and very honest lines which I really should say to her: |Do what you like and want, and go to that girl and said, " i like you and like to be with you, if it wasnt for your boyfriend.. do you think we can be friend instead, cuase i would like that too..?"
Laugh about it with her, and said "and this is the rose i brought for oyu too, in case it could make you soem more happy and bring another laughter and a smile on your face, cause you are so sweet and pretty already.."|. (I had to copy/paste, it's really awesome) Although that with a rose could be cut out? Confused

There's my school mate's party comming up this weekend. He's celebrating his birthday and I suggested him also to invite my, his and some other girls who were our dancing partners and he agreed. They already asked which way leads to that place Smile so I'm almost sure that this girl is comming. So this might be one of the ways to tell her there if I get her out alone somehow? I think she's going to drive and I think my friend will so I shouldn't drink much. I'm still a bit afraid of beginning blehh i dont know how it'll go.. probably I'll be scared and won't ask her anything just talk friendly with her.. If i'm honest I've never had a girlfriend before well I've had some but there wasn't any relationship with them(it was more just like over night - dont get me wrong im still a virgin:)). I'm so afraid of asking her Surprised and when should i ask? in the middle of party..?

Ocean can you give me your msn adress or something please?
MeetBob

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah, first of all thank you for all your comments but I don't find it really that interesting.. Cool ideas yes, like living in another world running naked on streets where it's legal.. [u:a72c319fc1]here[/u:a72c319fc1] it isn't. Running naked won't happen and also there won't be any roses because it's not my party and it's not me who is celebrating a birthday. I just can't tell others what to do. It's much easier to say what to do I guess, now tell me if you are happy married with a guy who you love, who thinks only about you, who forgets to take trash out and misses dustman just because he loves you so much and he didn't notice that trashes were being taken.. The guy who gives you flowers every weekend and takes you on a romantic, unforgetfull dinner with lots of roses, after dinner he dances with you, everyone's watching at you two the sky goes red and when the music is over he orders champagne of love..

You helped me a bit, yes, I appreciate it but if we come to reality there are some limits which you can't reach, at least in this world..

And no MSN is not stupid, it's just your opinion about it, MSN is being used more than every other communication tool..
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: