Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I think I love...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MeetBob

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:08 pm    Post subject: I think I love... Reply with quote

Hello Everyone!

First I'd like to introduce myself a bit, at least what i think it's important. I'm 18 years old - I know many of you guys here are older but I hope you'll give me an honest advice. I wasn't even looking for girl or love untill i saw her.. she lives around 20minutes of driving away from my place. We met in Spain on our graduation tour(we have it before graduation).. one month later I asked her if she would like to dance with me on my prom. She agreed and I also danced on her's.

We had fun dancing together, everything went well, it was pretty fine but now there aren't any proms anymore and I will see her only rarely maybe -probably not because she's at other school. I like being with her, she has a boyfriend already but I don't really mind, I just want that she's with someone who'll make her happy. It sounds weird but I really like her.
There are many moments of the day where I keep thinking about her, it's magical:)
She's communicative girl and she's so sweet when she smilies <3. I like her friends also and I don't know what should i do right now. I've been thinking if i should just tell her the truth, what i think of her and so on since we won't seen eachother often anymore but I'm a bit afraid of her answer, she might also understand it as a question asking her if she wants to be my gf and she has a bf so I guess she would reject it? I don't even know what does she think about me, I can only hope that she likes me, maybe she would show some interest in me if she didn't have that boyfriend. I don't know what's happening to myself, maybe my period of love or however you call it, has just started.

I'd like to thank everyone for anykind of responses; at begining wasn't sure if it's a good idea to write on this forum my own thoughts and life stories. I guess I would have never written on this forum, if i hadn't really cared about her. It's not so easy to explain, I hope you "kinda understand it" and can help me somehow.
Brandon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, dude, I would keep in touch with her. If you have her email address, write to her and say.. let's keep in touch. If you don't have her email address, next time you see her or talk to her, get it. That way she will feel like you are not being too pushy, and that, you are respecting her and the guy she is with now. Good luck !
MeetBob

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have her MSN adress and we talk sometimes. The point is I think she doesn't know that I would like to be with her, we are just dancing partners who had really fun and enjoyed dancing lessons + proms Smile. I'll keep in touch with her yes but should i say anything to her how i like her..? anyway thanks, I think i'll need luck Wink but in my opinion i think unfortunately nothing is gonna happen between us :/ maybe just a good friend connection.. it mostly depends what does she think about me.. that's it!
Brandon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All I can say is.. go ask her, dude. Doing nothing will not get you anywhere with her, but sometimes going for it will. Well, even if it doesn't work out, at least you will know. I would say..GO FOR IT, DUDE !
Good luck !
MeetBob

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But if she says no or refuses somehow, we might not be even friends anymore? Maybe I should wait a little more time and then tell her but I'm kinda shy Smile It would be much easier if I met her yesterday.. then asking her wouldn't be a problem.. but she has a boyfriend also.. these are so low chances that I get her at the moment.
Brandon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, I see. Well, dude, I wish you well with it. Again, good luck to ya.
~Angel~

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would just continue to be her friend & talk to her as you are now. She's w/someone else & yes you are respecting that she is w/someone, but I think if you tell her how you feel about her, she might think you are pushing her.

In your chatting w/her after the proms, has she given you any kind of signals that she might like you 2? Or? Has it just been friendly talk?
MeetBob

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hm there's been more chatting during and before the proms. Nah she hasn't given any kind of signals, err why would she? she's with a guy for more than 1 year and she doesn't know that I like her (even if she likes me). After her prom there was after party and she came with her boyfriend.. they sat like 5 meters away but there were other people between.. and the thing which i really kept in my mind is that somewhere in the middle she came to me and sat near me and we had a cool talk for about 5 minutes, then she went back Smile she also asked me if im enjoying and if i'm thirsty or anything i can just go there and there and pick up something to drink. (of course it's been more a friendly talk, heh what should i say to her there)
Brandon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ask her how is it going with her and her bf?
Ocean

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

get to her, say i am in love of you since we met in Spain and I definitly feel something very strong for you.
What about you.

then wait for her answer.
[img:83ab45b02c]http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t320/Sophie-Ocean/LOVE%20SIGNS/i242340772_78787_5.gif[/img:83ab45b02c][img:83ab45b02c]http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t320/Sophie-Ocean/SEXY%20SIGNS/i239416537_52113_5.gif[/img:83ab45b02c]
MeetBob

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you sure that's the best idea? I like her very much but isn't that a bit pushy? And should i say that via MSN? The only thing i'm afraid of is her answer ..
Brandon

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You want to know for sure, don't you? The only way to know is to tell this girl how you feel and for her to let you know how she feels. Otherwise, you will always wonder what might have been. Am I right?
I know rejection hurts, but you are not the only one in the world that this
has happened to.
~Angel~

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You could tell her how you feel about her, she will at least know how you feel.
MeetBob

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NEVER! Smile

Dude i'm 18 and like I said she's not at same school as I am.. I can't just go to her school or somewhere with a rose and tell her how I feel, are you nuts? Smile I would do that if I really knew, loved and wanted to marry her but I'm young and there will be many other girls who I'll like, so wish me more luck there Smile I would already say to her how I feel about her if she was single but I think the best way to do is like Angel said in his first comment - keep being her friend and maybe when the right opportunity comes I'll just tell her what i feel. (I don't know why not via msn, since it's the easiest way to do it and she doesn't need to respond at the moment, she could be laughing or crying, we don't see eachother.. Of course I wouldn't do that probably if i was 25..)

BTW I'm sure most of you here liked one girl very much who already had a boyfriend. Tell me if you did anything Confused
Brandon

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ocean is a babe, not a dude.

Do you see what you just did? You just help your ownself out there, dude.
You are only 18 and you will have other gf's.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: