Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

help please...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Ask Him
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scorpio
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I am sorry that I not able to help you much stsj. But I do hope that this little ears of mine did help to make you feel better at least...

Whatever it is, I would say the only way to overcome your problem and fear is to face it bravely... And only so will you be able to move on...

How should you be facing it and how should you move on? Well, the best would of course be to bring out that courage to speak and to find out from him... But then again, you can always choose to forget about him and be firm with your emotions...

It is how you choose to look at things, stsj. Which direction to move on, you have the choice...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Ask Him All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: