Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I want to help him....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Breaking Up
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scorpio
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm... well maybe he does really doesn't know what FWB are. Or maybe he does still have feeling for you....

Well, seem to me that you have kind of gotten over him?

And do pardon me for asking, was it a FWB relationship all these while? I do have a feeling he is not treating things in such a way... Rolling Eyes
LoveFrank

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't updated in a while. The FWB only happened once. He had asked to go out for drinks one night but I was busy.

Since that thing have gone from bad to worse. I received a email the other day at my work to which seemed to be email between a guy and a girl. I intunr thought it was sent to be by mistake and replyed that I gotten it and I that the person in it sounds very sweet and stated that soem of things the person said sounded like things that I had heard. I got a reply back and this person tunred out to be soemone that he has been talking to online or a new friend. My hear thit the floor to know that the things he said to me are now being said to her. From the the name of ner email she is only a year younger than he and I was 15 years younger. I then spoke to him a few days ago while I was under the weather and he thinks that I broke into his email. I know nothing about this man, but from the few emails that ended up on my desk she knows alot more than I ever did. I asked him about those emails which I had full back up for and he told me it was someone not from around here and that he has only been talking to her for a few weeks. I feel so much hatred for him and I thank God for this mess because I had turned my head to see what he really was and I deseve better.

If anyone is reading this I know I wrote quick and there are more things inbetween such as phone calls for no reason. Don't get me wrong what we had for the short time was nice and I really enjoyed it. But after I got these emails which I still don't how she got my address. I looked up to the sky and said "Thank You God For Showing Me This Mess"....I can sit here and honeslty say I feel so much better that it ended a few weeks ago before I had gotten deeper. Yes the heart ache was there and if was bad for a few days but ya know when someone says you did something you had no part in your whole heart just says ya know what I am worth more than that. I gave him alot of my time and my heart and I am sorry but I don't think he will have a hard time to find it. I truly hope he finds happiness with her or another. Maybe it was my age. I am to young and I can't be tied down and I love to do things and he would rather sit home and jsut sit. I am not dead yet.

I thank you all for listening and I thought we had something special but hey I am still here and I am not broken.
scorpio
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok. Certainly not going to ask you details about the emails... and I guess there even no more need for us to question and make out what kind of a person he is... He is history.

Well, you are right, LoveFrank. You have all your rights to do what you love... Now Christmas is just round the corner and so is the coming of a new year. There is more for you to be looking ahead...

"A Merry Christmas and the best for the New Year ahead!" Smile on... Wink
LoveFrank

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Scorpio. I am trying very hard to say he is history. There is a huge part of me that still feels very angry and hurt. This part doesn't come out all the time and it hasn't for over a week. I guess I just never really got a chance to tell him how I felt about this break up. I know now it's to late and that even then it would of been to late. I just still don't understand what went wrong. I may never know and I know when I ge the need to want to tell him how I felt and what I feel now that I need to let it go and I know it will pass. I just kills me that these emails came to me and I had to read that he was saying the same things to another person so soon. He always told me he doesn't get over thing very easy. But I saw her birth date in her email address she sent me and if its right she is only a year younger than he. I guess I have to except that it might have been my age. I just don't understand why or how she got my email accounts and why she did that. If he is still with her then maybe he had a part in as well. Anyway the new year is around the corner and I refuse to take him in the new year with me. I have been involved with mess since July 1st and I am done.
scorpio
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm... so I guess he hasn't been contacting you for quite a long way? If you are still on his mind, he should have. If not, then I guess that importance of you in his heart is slowly fading off...

Now, 2006 is coming to and end. Sad or happy memories come to an end... What memories, feeling and thoughts to bring with you for the new year? Let a decision be maybe made today?

You have a choice how you want your new year to be... Wink
LoveFrank

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The last time I heard from him was a few days before Christmas and I haven't tryied either. I look back on us and it ws nice but I think my personality and my outgoingness would of gotten in the way.

I wish for him to be happy and to find what he is looking for and not tell that person they are the one if they are not. I wish for him to learn from me that life needs to be taken one day at a time and you need to always have time to smile and not sweat the small stuff. He needs to just let things happen and that life can't be planned. It's nice to talk about the future with someone but if it's meant to be it will be. I strongly beleive that I am a nice person with a huge heart and a huge plan for a happy life. I am not going to be punished because I enjoy time with friends and like to have fun but I also know that work and family comes first. I just didn't give him the quiet at home one on one time he needed. I am not dead and I still like to be active.

I have no plan on taking him into the new year, he has had enough of my heart and my thoughts. Everyone says "one day he will be back". I don't think that at all. If that was to happen, I have changed he has taken away my faith in him as a person.

Happy New Year all and I hope one day mr right will sweep me off my feet.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Breaking Up All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: