Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I want to help him....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Breaking Up
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scorpio
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh... what happened? Sad You were saying you think, hmmm... so not exactly...?
LoveFrank

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WE ended it last night....I'm completly heart broken and can't stop the tears. He is now telling me that he was making himself be ready for a relationship but isn't really. He said he was fine when we wold be together and that everything was great. He then had this week without me and look what happened. This was the first time we went a week without seeing each other and the whole thing changed. How can someone tell you they care about you and can see themselves living with you one day and then change their mind? WE talked for a hour last night it had been the first chance this week that we had to talk. He didn't call to end it but I could tell he was trying to figure out what to do. He hates what this is doing to me but I feel I don't deserve this. How come this happened? I know he is upset and doesn't know why he is feeling this way. Is it that hard to get over a relationship? Yes it is because now I know how it feels. I gave so much and can never get that back. WE had plans for the whole weekend next weekend and I have changed things in my life to fit him in and now look what I have nothing. WE had the same thoughts about what we wanted in life and the same dreams of that white picket fence. At the end of the call he asked me to get some rest and he would call today I told him no. I'm glad that I didn't except what he was thinking. I just think he didn't have it i him to say that it is over. So I had to be strong and say that I know what he is thinking. He was sure if that was what he wanted but he felt his feelings had stopped not gone away but couldn't move forward. I'm not sure how that happens but it has. Now I'm left to clean my heart up off the floor. Scorpio you hasd been right that I may get hurt and I did. Now do you have a hug to share?

LoveFrank
LoveFrank

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He called tonight - didn't expect that. He seems upset and very confused. I don't know what he wants me to say. He said he needs time to get there!! Get where?? WE ended it last night and I hope he doesn't think I'm going to sit tight and wait. Last night I was clear on what was said then he says that, now I'm confused. I know he called for a reason but couldn't say it. I also know that when he ends it he ends it so why is he calling. He said he was worried about me all day. I told him that it will take time and him being from a break up understands that. I told him that when the nausious feeling ends I will be ok. I just can't trun things off when we are ending it for no reason. We had no aparent problem so it's hard for me to feel better. I'm a fighter and will be ok soon. Is he going to call again? He felt that he might not of been helping by calling so i'm not sure if he will again.
I just need to get through this.
LoveFrank

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG!! The day time went fine. My chest is killing me and I can't make the tears stop. What happened? How could something so perfect go so wrong? If one loves everything you do together and is happy and thinks about you alot what goes wrong? You share your thoughts of what you want one day and what goes wrong? You stand in a parking lot and he gives you flowers a weeka go and what goes wrong? Your standing there and he says he has to be honest and you say yes and saye I really like you, what goes wrong? He says he is caring more and more with each day, what goes wrong? Please help me understand!!!!
scorpio
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh... from the way you put it, the breakup really seem so the sudden. This is really hard to be accepting... Hmmm... you did mention that you guys have like an hour of talk...? So any things or reasons from his side? Well, you were saying he feel is feeling sad too?

Anyway, I hope I didn't get the picture wrong here? Though I may not be able to give you much of an answer but I am most willing to be a little friend who could hear you out... and I hope that could help to make you feel better? =)
LoveFrank

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes very sudden. He told me his feeligns hadn't changed they just stopped. He said he needed time to get there, get to where I am. He seems to think that I wanted him somewhere. He says I never asked him but he felt it. Tha was Friday. He called the next day after I asked him not to and said he hates what this is doing to me and that he was worried about me all day. He was feeling sad on the night that we talked for a hour, I could hear it in his voice. I should tell you none of this was done face to face.

I made a mistake and called him today. I asked him plan and simple is it over and said I need to hear the words all he said was yes for now. He told me he needed time to get there and he doesn't understand what he is feeling. I was very upset today talking to him. He told me he wanted to call but wasn't sure if that was a good idea and that he thought of me yesterday. I asked him how ould he say alll the things he has said and then just end it. he asked me not to go there. He told me it wasn't fair to me to keep seeing me with him feeling this way. He said he cares for me alot and I don't desreve to just be sitting here. I have a feeling if I asked him if he wanted me to wait he may have said yes. Scorpio I don't know what to do. I can't just shut down my feelings like that. I am hoping he hasn't either. I just don't understand how could something so good go so bad in a matter of days.

I'm not to sure what to feel or if I will feel for a long time. I took a big chance on him and now I'm back where I was months ago. I'm not sure what I can do but I do know that we had been friends first and I hope we can still be. I'm lost right now and don't know what I feel. I guess I have to just let him go and forget everything we went through and everything we did.
scorpio
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back to where you was months ago? Hmmm... maybe not? Well, you did enjoy the sweet moments, didn't you? And that is because you are daring to be trying and that's what one should always be doing in life... I am sure you have not regretted?

It is just a pity that he isn't really willing to be trying... knowing how to cherish you. From the way you put it, it seem like he is not ready afterall; still feeling lost over what he wants... But in anyway, I should believe he does care for you. At the very least, he has never cheated you...?

Would he ever be ready? We wouldn't know.

But whatever things may be, life does goes on... Well, he may not be ready but you can be yeah? I remember you saying that you are a fighter? I know you will be ready soon to face your next journey?

In fact, I was down with a pretty bad cold for the past few days. Wanted to force myself to on my laptop and get some work done but in the end decided I should forced myself to shut down my mind for a while... And now, I am back in perfect shape again... Went for my run earlier too. Well, I could be still lying on bed if I have refused to rest??

Hmmm... I guess you would need a little "rest" too. And I hope you will recover soon, LoveFrank. And maybe then you will be able to have a nicer and better discussion or even...? Wink
LoveFrank

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I enjoyed the moments and every minute and that's why it is so hard to understand. I don't have any regrets per say, I regret giving so much for it to only be taken and not returned. Yes I took a chance and I guess for that I am wrong, but I trusted in him when he told me he was ready that I thought it would be ok.

He called yesterday and said he cares alot for me but doesn't know what to do about this. I am sorry when something is good why throw it away? Maybe I wasn't good enough. Or maybe he will never be ready. But he should make sure he is before he takes a heart.

Yes I plan on getting rest the next three days. I hope your feeling better. I am actually feeling alot better today. Yes I am a fighter I desreve more it's not just about him I matter as well and I think I am a ok person that can love someone deeply.

Not sure what the next few days will bring but I hoping that they only get brighter for me.

Thank you and ckeep smiling
scorpio
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is one chance whom many would have taken, LoveFrank.

A fighter fight in many ways... to be daring with chances is sure one way. Be it in the path of love or life, a lot has indeed regretted for not taking their chance when they have it... But not you. You clearly know what you want when you tried, didn't you?

Well in anyway... you are right! Keep smiling too... Wink Remember how a magnet works? The opposite attracts. If none of you is ready, nothing would ever happen. It is because you are ready, that you guys actually got started.

Now, I wouldn't know how things would be but for any possible development, one of you guys must definitely be ready and I know you are going to right, LoveFrank? And for other possible... you know?

Smile on... Wink
LoveFrank

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not to sure how this happened but he came over last night. Everything went well. I wasn't up for talking about what happend but we did a little. All I can seem to hear is that he wants someone to be on the same page as him. What that means I have no idea. Yes I have feelings but I have never thought of them being more than what he has. Even if they had been does that make for a reason to end things? I am still very confused. I have been feeling good for the past few day and still do. He told me he wishes he could just put his finger on what it is but he can't. He knows he is making a mistake and he doesn't know why. SO I guess I am left to just let it go and move on. I do believe that it's not me. Except for the part about being on the same page. I just don't think that is fare how many people are on the same page all the time? I sit and think about the times he would talk abou the future. That was just talking and I never took any of that serious. I don't know maybe I did cause it but I strongly beleive it's him. Any ideas?????
scorpio
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everything indeed happen for a reason... It is of no exceptional for this very relationship of yours, LoveFrank. Hmmm... the fault lies with who? Well, I would say that there is not definite rights or wrongs... But of course, it would be good to just think through, accept and understand things... Be it now or for the next time, this would definitely help in knowing how to better handle a relationship...

In anyway, I guess at the end of the day, the question to be asking... Are you happy? Are the two truly happy when with one another? Rolling Eyes Well, for a relationship to be ever possible, the both has to be happy...
LoveFrank

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know things happen for a reason and I am very greatful we even had a few months together. Than after this weekend I then hear from him last night. I asked if he was ok and when he said yes I then asked why he called. he said because its monday. We would always talk on that day. He then ws telling me he was thinking of me and wanted me to know. Well I am sorry thinking is nice but if the thoughts are there then what happened. I told him he needs to stop that someday and he asked why. I was in the middle of some work and told him that I relly need to go. I miss him a great deal but I can't let myself be drawn into whatever he is doing. He needs a friend I am here. Yes Scorpio I feel some happiness now. I am trying very hard to see that it may have jsut been soemthing he is going through and that no matter what I can't change what has happened but I can learn from this and build my heart up to not let myself fall into a sitation where I could be hurt. I truely thought we had been meant to be together.
scorpio
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup, there is indeed that reason why you are happy for having that few months of wonderful time been together with him... And perhaps one of the reason for this relationship... could be to make you someone stronger and more mature in handling things...?

If you see the possibilties of things still then... if not... Well in anyway, there are definitely plentiful of reasons for you to move on and of course to smile on yeah? Wink
LoveFrank

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know your right!! I just wish that the caring words hadn't been said. I wish that I hadn't put my heart on the line. Those are things that I can't forget nor can then be returned. I am strong but I just hope that one day very soon that the front I am trying uphold doesn't come crashing down on me. It's been two weeks and I am hoping that I can keep my chin up for a few more days and the thoughts will pass. He says he doesn't get over things very easy but I find myself just wishing he would cry over die over me for even a moment.

I am going to bed I feel awful....
LoveFrank

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK! I know this may not be understood by anyone. We broke it off over two weeks ago now and honestly I am doing well. Well after a week I had called him and left him a message. It was a funny message because I felt that we had been friends before and we didn't break up because of anything one of us did. I left a message that I would like us to remain friends and I said "friends with benefits". I felt it was funny because before really had started dating more I had said that once and he didn't know what it was and didn't want us to be called that. So I left the message and he called back and said he never did that and that we can talk about it. So we later talked about it and I saw him the next day. I was able to disconect myself completely and be that friend. He then had called two days later and had been thinking of me. I told him he needed to stop that. We then talked one other day but I was busy. That following end of the week he was going to drop over for a minute to say hi but I was busy. The next day I got a message saying "friends with beneifits". I replyed to the message asking if it was a request for something? I leter got another one saying "no I was wondering if you wanted to meet for a drink". My question is - does he not understand what "friends with benefits" is or is there maybe still some feelings there? I know this is a mess FWB has not happened again and that's not what he wanted the other day. I know it's wrong but I am a girl and we sometimes have needs and I felt we know each other and we both are safe. Scorpio I see you rolling those eyes - LOL Rolling Eyes But can someone tell me if its poosible he still feels something? Or does he thind it ok for FWB to go out together?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Breaking Up All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: